chapter 12

Sachedaa

Seeing him gruff and all in a bad mood I felt like crying. I started fidgeting my fingers at the food . I was not hungry anymore. " I'm sorry" he stopped washing his plated and turned towards me came closer and pinned me at the table " once more say sorry or thank you and i will surely be kissing you . I hope you don't want to tell your mom that you kissed at your first meeting . I just nodded a no. He gave a smirk and started washing his plates again. I inspired the air and called myself down to make sure I was speaking to him clearly " listen he is not my boyfriend. I don't smile with you because we just met once which technically wasn't even a meeting. I'm just nervous because I want to say something I don't know if I should say it or not !!!" "You can tell me ang-..... doc"

" I can't marry you" his expression changed they were of surprise this time .

Raghav
I needed to process whatever she said she is not interested in me . How ? Why ? I - angel ..... " " did i do something wrong? "
No of course it's not you it's me who is the problem here I don't deserve you . " i didn't say anything just kept continuing to stare at the floor . " is it your bf " "No " he can't be blamed he doesn't even know him. " get the hell out of here ; I will tell Matt to drop you and yes don't try to run this time. Mumbai zaroor bada hai pr itna bhi nhi ki mein apko dundh na pau ( Mumbai is big but not that much that I cannot find you) " I'm " don't say what you don't mean doctor"

LEAVE BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY SEE THE MONSTER .

How dare she judge me "with all the guts i had" I told her to leave I never wanted.to but my anger not not cooperating and I didn't want it to destroy it .

I called Matt and told him to drop her ...
The whole day I kept putting my anger out of my gym . My hands and my body had gave up not my mind was still pre occupied by her thoughts.

Thats when dadi callled me " Yeh kya halat bana rakhi tune apni ??? ( what condition have you made of yourself" Dadi woh ladki ( that girl)" kya Kiya usne? dekhne se toh thik lag rhi thi( what did she do she was looking normal " " she rejected me" why ?? " I don't know yaar I asked her if she has a boyfriend twice I did but she says no" " "why did you ask "

" apparently because he called . She by mistake had put her phone on speaker that guy was shouting at the top of his voice and also called her sunshine so I thought that..." you always me your darling,love you , does that make you my boyfriend" " yes not by that means but yes you can be " I said smiling
" I will slap you ..... idiot I only have one lover and one boyfriend that is your dada ji ( grandfather) no one was or will ever be my boyfriend...

" if she didn't say anything i think you should think of any other reason to make a way so that she can tell you. " " accha I will have to go my clients are waiting ; you clean yourself up make a cup of your coffee and then think ..." ok dadi love you take care and come back soon ..
I never disobey her i exactly did that .
Thought about it thought about her .... I called " I need every information about this boy i saw the name on the phone his name is vivan . When I say I mean everything little information"

You are certainly coming back angel !!!😇 ✨