chapter 40 The cold war ???

Sachedaa

It has been 2 days no messages no calls , I have not even seen a sight of him in these days .... and honestly I felt worst , I was feeling completely sick losing my mind . Today I had to go to his house . Dadi called me Mahi 's friend was going to be there for the deciding arrangements she had for us . I was finally going to see him ... I was happy ....I wore a simple pastel colour dress I also kept my hair open today he like them open didn'the .... last time after we fought yes it was our first fight .... I had a very bad body ache because of the over workout I did , over duties which I performed this is the way I punish myself ... when I went outside Mark was already waiting for me ... good evening mam sir has sent us to pick you up. I smiled listening that he still cared ... I went and sat inside the car .

After some time we reached home

After some time we reached home. Everyone was there except for him. I started greeting everyone. My parents, dadi , Mahi and here friend ... " bhabhi this Tanya... my friend who will look after the arrangements. " Tanya didn't give a pleasant look but we shared hands and nodded .... " we all were sitting when Tanya spoke " where is your brother San. I thought he would be here . I mean isn't he doesn't seem excited about the marriage as much as your future bhabhi is ... nevermind I understand her excitement who won't be excited I mean marrying the most wanted bachelor.... ufff girls are just ready die if he merely glances them .... and she is going to be his wife ... I get who won't be ... right .ms....- " I was embarrassed now .... and why is he not here !!! If he is not here then where is he. !!! Unknown jealousy was building up inside me ...

My phone rang !!
I excused myself to pick up the call . The call was not important but I wanted to escape the questions and the speculation.... After ending the call I decided to stay back in the balcony when Sanya came in " bhabhi I'm sorry I never knew she would be rude to you if you want I will send her back .... " My tears were on the bridge of falling I any how controlled them by blinked i smiled and turned around . " it is not your fault . It's ok and we don't have a lot of time let her do it I don't have any problem. " I said

Well thanks bhabhi you are the best now I get why bhai chose you as his wife . Noone can ever doubt his choices you know when you both of met for the first time dadi asked him if wanted to say no but bhai was so adamant that he only wanted to marry you that he even convinced our parents . You know it is big deal. Bhai never talks to them bhabhi but for you he went to talk to them , not only he talked but also convinced them ..... I toh could not just belive my ears when Arhan bhai was telling me .... he really loves you bhabhi ... you know and please bhabhi don't break his heart ever ... he has seen a lot in his life, he also has acheived a lot but the only thing I did not receive was love , though dadi nurtured him . But he needs a partner and only you can be that and fix him . I can see you already doing that . He has changed a lot he laughs , he spends time with us now initially also he use to do but just as a responsibility but now he initiates us to go out and bond as well ."

I was stuck on her confession . I have hurted him I know that ... " Your bhai is a wonderful person Mahi . Don't you all think he deserves someone better than me ... ." I asked her . To that she laughed and said " why will we want someone better for him when he already has the best in the store. " she winked while saying this " bhabhi let's go everyone is waiting . And yes bhai messaged me that he is busy with the meetings so won't be able to come here , but he said whatever you decide will be final .... " with that she went in and my heart sank ......

Raghav

This 2 days were absolute shit for me . I worked , overworked , tirelessly kept myself so busy that I was body was blasting with pain .... I have absolutely abolished my presence from her life that is what she wanted right !!!! I deliberately did not go to home .... I felt her there , she has her essence everywhere which worked me out more , so I slept in the office , ate in the office and absolutely had a shitface because i didn't  groomed myself well . Everyone knew me . If someone triggered me I would fire them .... The office went absolutely silent as I walked in there .

Today everyone was going to meet . I had sent Mark to pick her up . Everyone was happy except for one person & that was me . I was not ready to meet her yet . I wanted to go back to new York punish myself more ... get so engrossed that she was forced to come there . But i could not . " bro i really think you should go " said Ankush making me coming out of my thoughts. " yes and I think you should just keep your mouth shut . " Raghav till when are you going to punish yourself , just take a look at yourself you are looking pathetic , please bro just listen to me go home . If you want I can talk to her " I flashed my eyes full of rage towards him . " I'm not scared for this buddy kill me , but being your friend I'm not allowing you to do this with yourself. " I kept my eyes on the laptop " Are you done ??? " I said dismissing him " I will be done when you go home " he said . " congratulations then you wont be done today !!because I'm not going home today also ??? " I said standing up and giving a sarcastic smile . He stopped me by my holding shoulder " I'm handling everything and you are going home !!!" He said ordering me " No I won't she is going to come so I won't I already have informed Sanya about it !! Leave me on my own . I don't need this bro sympathy and neither I have time for this . The clients will be waiting for us we should leave . " I said removing his hand from my shoulder . "

Your ignoring her won't solve your problem buddy "he said . Now he was testing my patience " I'm sorry to admit but your bhabhi hates my existence, this is what exactly she said . So if you think I'm ignoring her then you are wrong because I'm not instead she exactly wants this . She does not care about anything ." He was stunned " you know people tell a lot of things when they are angry you know it very well . That does not mean we have hold on to that ... chal let's go i will drop you " . " I don't want to go Ankush please not defend your bhabhi in this. " " we are getting late I will wait for you . With that I went and sat in the car .

On my way the phone pinged many time when I saw who was there , the messages came from Mahi she had sent the pictures of everyone laughing and enjoying. My eyes widened when I saw
Her she was looking absolutely mine whole dressing like that was she planning to murder me .... her hairs were open .... thank god I'm not there otherwise forgiving her would have been easier which I didn't want to do .... fuck ... now I desperately remember our kiss I just want to go there and kiss her in front of everyone Mark her mine so that everyone and she herself would know that she is only mine ...

But no Raghav I will not loose my self control because it was a kiss she regretted, she hated my existence.... 💔💔 I like the photos she sent switched off my phone!!!!