chapter 7

Sachedda

Coming out of his office I could finally breathe . The air gushed out of my body as if I hadn't inhaled all the time I was inside his cabin . His gaze, his eyes I just want to run from here as soon as possible ; on my way to elevator I had faced several gazes which were more than just judgement they were mote of taunting me that how can you even think of coming here , how can you even think of him has your... I could not complete the sentence... no I had no strength to complete it ... because I knew that this cannot happen I knew it . Oh god why did I come here ?? Without delaying I exited the building a voice startled me " Mam come with me ." I was not sure what did mean to say because I was very engrossed with my thoughts i looked in his direction " where are you taking me " I smile came on his face " mam sir has asked me to drop you safely to your place ; shall we" hhh!!! Was I hearing it correctly he asked his chauffeur to drop me .. was he really that upset that he didn't want me near his building and sent his driver to get rid of me.... coming here was worst. Replying him I said " it's OK I can manage..." Saying that I started walking out of that place . I was running away from that place the driver kept calling me but I had no guts to return as the tears already brimmed my eyes and I was is no condition going to show him that I was embarrassed.

Raghav
Matt called me after some time " Sorry sir but mam went . " Hearing this I was shocked why did she run away did I do something stupid , calming myself I asked in a crisp harsh voice " was she crying??? " there was some silence and then he spoke " maybe sir because when went to call her out she did not turn , so I think yes " listening to his response I was feeling numb body I was by now holding the corner of the desk and was pressing it as if it was a piece that I want out of the furniture ... why sweetheart why ??? Without answering him I ended the call and smashed the pen stand to the nearest wall I wanted to break every piece of furniture right now . Why did go ??? You will soon have to tell me angel ...

8:00 pm
I completed taking all my interviews and finally some names were shortlisted. I don't know but the only thought which was there was of shining eyes which were filled with tears goddd!!!! I need to get out of here or else I will do something impulsive !!!! Fuckkkk !!!! Grabbing my bag I started to go towards elevator Anvi stopped me " Sir you had ... " " I will do the rest of the work at my home , I think you should also go home early and enjoy your weekend " I went without even looking at here expression which I'm sure was astounded because I was very professional with my work .

On my way back the music was just like an distraction which was definitely not working was been played.... but all I was thinking her; her smile her cuteness her politeness gentleness her attitude her simplicity which was best part of her . I was already falling .
I had been in many relationships and born and bought in a family full of love marriages I was also looking forward for a love marriage though I m different from my family in all the ways but this was bit unexpected .

My phone beeped * Ankush *

Buddy back in the town . I heard you met a girl. Bro want all the details . 😭 😅😆 our place 9:00 p.m

Is this guy crazy he literally made me take the interview and now wants all the gossip which definitely I'm not giving him it's a punishment for what his interview did . Neither the interview would have been placed nor would the misunderstanding would have been there. Bullshit!!!

With a smile I said " Matt turn to Mile high club"