Chapter 23 The creepy slience

RAGHAV

When i saw her smiling today i relaxed a bit there was a kind of anxiety that was builing up in me i dont know how that happens but it comes within me when it comes to her . When we reached hospital . She spoke about dadi for some point i want stunned by this girl like how can someone be so confusing i could not comprehend and that is when she bombarded me with those whose answers even i didn't know the answer of . All the anger got lashed out as an irritation on her .

I was pissed now . Seriously is this a way this was going to work . If yes I'm going to hate it .
Getting a hold on myself I reached airport and was going to London. Yes London. People love London but i hated it . That's when Ankush called

Otp

A: bro did u reach?? How was the meeting . Should I start searching for a planner ?

Silence crept....?

A: bro are you there ????

R: I will speak only after your stupid questions stop.

Laughter heard

A: love you bro . Don't mind but you're my only best friend your wedding should be perfect.

R : are you done ?? 😶😐😐

A: OK bro jokes apart . You postponed the meeting to day after tomorrow? Care to explain . I hope there is no problem !!!

R: no problem related to business but I have a stop to London.

A: woahhh bro !! I seriously doubt that girl hhh !!! Man she has changed you .

R : WILL you JUST shut the f**k up I'm going to meet them and tell them about the wedding planes and nothing else . Nothing is going to happen . I'll will be staying at the hotel. Also SACHEDAA needs to know about my family but before that I myself have to make sure that they don't mess things up now !!!!!

A : Raghav they are your par-

R : don't you dare complete that !!!!! You very well know it .

A: you cannot change the fact . Anyways best of luck . Don't stress much . Mind your words because in the end dadi will be involved and we don't want to hurt her .

R: Yup bro that is why I'm still silent. Anyways my flight is ready I have to go see you later !!!

A : Take care buddy . I'm eagerly waiting to meet Mrs. Malhotra. 😅😉😉

A growled escaped from my mouth he didn't even wait for my answer and ended the call .....God sometimes I seriously want to kill this man by strangling him.

But Mrs. Malhotra it was foreign but really sounded cute. Yes angel . I just don't know what are you doing to me.

" Flight to london is ready the sir you are requested to board the plane"

After 2 days

After 2 days

Sachedaa

I'm completely done with this man . Does he have some responsibility?? He didn't even messaged me to inform that he has reached New York. Bloody irresponsible creature .  Not that he has he clearly stated he was intending to get married own his own choice but only for his dadi . So he has no responsibility to text me ..? But a little part of me wanted to ..... !!!!!! Stop sachedaa dont think .... to much ......

I wanted to meet dadi and not because I have to but I want . Last two days I wondered to go to her but his words stopped me from doing so. He was not wrong when he said those things . Whatever he said , he did say in a wrong way but things are right . Old people get easily attached and I never in the world could hurt her because to some bullshit decisions the we take .

Then the phone rings

Mark ( he is the personal caretaker of Mr. Raghav . His professional name is mark not the real name. Which he never except from Raghav disclosed )

"Hello"

" Hello mam please come home . Dadi . "

My heart stopped .....!!!!!

!!!!!