💜Episode 36💜

TIME SKIP TO NEXT WEEK.
ENGAGEMENT DAY.
*Today is the engagement day YN's friends and cousins were also arrived to attend the function. Meanwhile everyone were busy helping the workers in decorations.*

YN: So how is the work going.

Kriti:Yeah it's going good.

Sapna: Well we are happy that finally this Deepu is getting married.

Komal: Yes you are right.

Deepika: Okay okay keep your minds on work. My engagement decorations should look good.

Komal: Yes madam. *bowing to her*

YN: Where is bhai? *Asking cause she didn't found him anywhere*

Deepika: That man is chilling with Karan and Rishi without helping.

Sapna: leave him girl. We are helping right.

Deepika: Yeah.

On the other side.
*Tara(YN's cousin) was also helping in decoration but suddenly her leg slipped and she was going to fall and ready to feel the pain but somebody caught her*

Jihyun: Hey are you okay.

Tara: Yes I am.

Jihyun: It's good to hear. Well we again met in the same situation.

Tara:*Raised her eyebrow cause of confusion*

Jihyun: Did you forgot veer and Iseul Noona's marriage day. we were having that juta Churayi rasam and that day you slipped and fall but I saved you.

Tara: oh yeah I got to know. *Embarrassed*

Jihyun: Well I am jihyun. I am Iseul Noona's younger brother. *extending hand for hand shake*

Tara: oh I am Tara. Veer bhai's cousin. *handshake with him*

Jihyun: Well it's nice to meet you once again Tara.

Tara: Yeah.

Meanwhile.
*Iseul was helping in decoration but she started feeling dizzy. It's happening with her from many days. She is feeling dizzy and throwing up and little did she also know what type of symptoms these are but she just shrugged it off thinking it's cause of changes in places.*

Iseul: Aish what's happening with me. *she said catching her head and suddenly everything black out she fell down being unconscious*

*Everyone saw her falling down*

Veer: Iseul!!!
*He came running to her*

YN: Bhabhi !!!

*They all came running to her*

Tae: What happened to her?

Veer: Don't know suddenly she fell unconscious. Yaah call the doctor fast.

*He said and picked her up in bridal style and took her too her room*

*Everyone were present in the room waiting for the doctor to come. Little did Mrs Malhotra and Mrs Kim knew that why she fell unconscious*

Veer: Yaah Iseul what happened to you. *He said crying while catching her hand*

Jk: Hyung don't cry doctor will come soon*

*Soon the doctor arrived*

Veer: Doctor please check her see what happened to her.

Doctor: Calm down Mr Malhotra. I will check her can you all please go outside.

Veer: But-

Mrs Malhotra: Veer come out let doctor check her.

Veer: Okay then.

FALLING IN LOVE WITH AN INDIAN GIRL (kim taehyung ff ) (Indian ff ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें