💜Episode 53💜(END)

TEN YEARS LATER.
*Yn was getting ready while looking at the mirror but suddenly someone came and back hugged her*

Tae: Where are you going janeman?

YN: I am going to their school!!

Tae: But why??

Yn: Don't know the principal called me and told she wants to meet me?

Tae: Hmm. Should I come with you??

Yn: No need it's your holiday today you rest at home I'll manage! *She turned around and pecked his lips*

Tae: Atleast let me drop you!

Yn: I know driving Tae. I'll come back soon.

Tae: Okie! Take care!!

Yn: Okay!

TIME SKIP!!
*Taehyung was happily sitting and watching Tv and waiting for YN but suddenly the door burst open revealing YN and two kids following her like lost puppy*

Tae: Yn!!

Yn: Tae I don't wanna talk about anything!
*saying that she went to her room*

Tae: Vivaan, Kavya what happened to her??

Kavya: Ask oppa. Because of him only mom is like this??

Vivaan: What you mean by because of me. It's because of you!!

Kavya: Oho ulta chor kotval ko daate

(A/N: Let me introduce these two naughty kids. They are vivaan and Kavya. Taehyung's and YN's twin 9 year old children)

Tae: Aish kids will you tell me what you both did??

Kavya: Actually oppa did!!

Tae: What do you mean?

Yn: I Will tell you what he did??

*They saw YN coming down*

Tae: Will you all straightly come to the point!!

Yn: okay then listen!! Mr Kim taehyung your son beat a boy in the class. Cause why??cause he didn't do his homework!!

Tae: What??

Kavya: Yeah!! Even after knowing he is my best friend. Oppa still bullies him!!

Yn: So Vivaan Will you tell me from where did you learn this bullying thing!!

Vivaan: It's just I got jealous cause my own sister gives attention to him rather than talking to me!! I thought he will steal my sister!

Yn: Offo Vivaan. For this thing you bullied him!!

Kavya: Woah I didn't knew that this gadhe ka baccha also gets jealous!!

Vivaan: What do you mean by gadhe ka baccha! You chipkali ki behen!!

Kavya: How dare you call me that. You ullu kai pathe

Vivaan: You Kutiya!!

Kavya: You bhens!

Vivaan: You suar!!

Kavya: You—

Yn: OH JUST SHUT UP YOU BOTH!! You know what you both deserve a punishment. So I am cancelling the trip to India!!