💜Episode 40💜

FEW DAYS LATER.
*So it was the day when Deepika has to leave India*.

YN: Bye dii we will miss you a lot.

Deepika: Hmm bye! *Sad*

Kriti: Yaah don't be sad.

Deepika: *nodded* *Her eyes were getting teary cause she had to leave her family.*

Veer: Aish why are you crying? Be happy me girl.

Deepika: Yaah!! how can I!! I am freaking going from here. I will miss you all. *crying*

Mrs Malhotra: *Hugged* Shh stop crying. Every girl has to leave after her marriage and you will come to meet us right. Stay happy there.

Deepika: Hmm*sobbing*

Mr Malhotra: *Hugged*

Deepika: I don't want to go dad.

Mr Malhotra: Shh don't say like that. You have to go okay. You have to make your family happy.

*Kim family were seeing them with emotional eyes*

Kriti: Deepika dii don't worry after some months YN also will come to accompany you am I right taehyung.

Tae: Yaah totally right.

*Yn glared at both of them*

Deepika: *Chuckled* Yeah I will be waiting for you YN.

Jimin: *side hugged her* Don't be sad. You can come anytime back to your home to meet them I won't stop you.

YN: I don't think she will come back after going there cause Jimin jiju Will take a lot of care right. *teasing*

Deepika: YAhhh.

*Everyone laughed*

Deepika: *Went to Iseul and hugged her* Bye bhabhi. Aish now how will I see my niece/nephew.

Iseul: Don't worry. You will come again right then you can see.

Deepika: Yaah you both don't give stress and irritate my bhabhi. And you both also take care of yourself.

Kriti/Yn: Okay we understood madam.

Jisoo+Rosé: Byee yn bye Kriti.

Kriti+yn: Byeee.

Tae: bye Yniee.

Yn: I guess you are really happy to leave me and go.

Tae: Ask my heart that how much sad I am and I don't want to go away from you. I don't know why I feel something will happen bad.

YN: Yaah don't say like that.

Tae: Next Time I want you too come to Korea.

YN: Okay. Then.

Tae: *Hugged her* Byee Yniee i Will miss you.

Yn: I Will miss you too Tae.

Jk: Hey Kritu. Take care of yourself okay and call me everyday and—

Kriti: Aish now stop it I am not a child.

Jk: I know but you are careless you won't take care of yourself at all.

Kriti: Yaah i am not careless it's you who is overprotective.

Jk: Aish leave it and yeah don't dare to look at other guys and bye I love you.