💜Episode 43💜

*As they reached home they saw police at there house. But when they saw the criminal's face they got shocked. It was —*

Veer: Riya!!

*As he called her name she looked at him being shocked*

Tae: Wait!! I think I saw her somewhere. *he mumbled* *but after realising he got shocked*

*Riya started cursing in her mind*

Mr Malhotra: will anyone tell me why police is here and why they have arrested Riya.

Veer: Are you sure she did that?

Police: Yes Mr Malhotra. We checked your office cctv cameras and caught her failing the breaks of miss YN's car.

*Everyone got shocked. Mr Oberoi was looking at Riya in disbelief that he didn't thought his friend's daughter will do this type of thing. Meanwhile Riya was cursing in her mind for not thinking about the cctv cameras*

Mr Oberoi: Why you did this Riya!! *Silence* I AM ASKING YOU WHY YOU DID THIS.

Riya: Cause I hate her a lot and didn't wanted to see her alive.

Deepika: Why do you hate her what she even did to you!!!

Riya: She everything steal what's mine. I hate her a lot. Not only her I hate this kriti too. Yes I did this cause I wanted to kill her not only this I did many things too. Starting went Kriti got kidnapped by a man. That was planned by me to destroy YN but that stupid man of mine kidnapped Kriti and second that day when YN fall from the stairs that was also done by me!!! 

*She revealed all her crimes she did but she got a hard slap and it was none other than Kriti*

Kriti: How can you be this heartless huh!! Being a women you sended some men to destroy her. How disgusting you can be. I thought you would change when you tried to kill YN in our college cause she was just dating the person you like right!!

*Everyone got shock after listening to Kriti. They are getting continuous shocks to shocks*

Mr Oberoi: What are you saying Kriti? 

Kriti: What I am saying is true. She even tried to kill YN in the college but I came on the correct time and saved her. Cause why?? Cause YN was dating Mihir and this Riya also loved him but he never gave a fuck about her. So she tried to kill YN by pushing her from the roof top. But I saved her. Only me and YN know about her how she is but we both never told you all.

Riya: Yes I did so. Cause you both were popular in the college. And got attention. After you both came you steal my position and my love. But after that I moved on. But when I came to Deepika's wedding I saw taehyung and fall for him. But when I got to know he is YN's boyfriend. I really got angry like she everytime steal what I like and what is mine.

Tae: I was never yours so stop dreaming. I didn't like you at all. When you every time tried to cling with me in Deepika's wedding.

Riya: Why taehyung what is good in that YN huh!! She is just a bitch. You don't know how she every time plays with men. She is a slut. I am much better than her. You don't what may she have been done with those—