03 // class 1-4

say my name - h. yujin

 yujin

"ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of Korea Airlines and our crew, we welcome you to korea. the current time is 11.10pm. we hope enjoy your stay here in korea, thank you for choosing Korea Air."

after a long flight, you finally arrived in the heart of south korea, seoul. not long after, you're getting off the plane and picking up your luggage. you get onto a taxi and make your way to the hostel that you were staying at temporarily.

your first day of school was in less than 12 hours, and you were starting to get the first day jitters. i wonder what lea is doing.. just as you say this, your phone lights up from a notification.

my other half ☝️😆

Y/N
u havent texted the whole day i was getting worried

IM SO SORRY
tdy was js a rlly busy day for me

OKAY BUT YOUR FREE NOW RIGHT

YES OWNDKDK
can we pls finish penthouse

are we watchinf season 1 or 2

1?? WE HACENT FINISHED
THE LAST EPS

oh right i firgot

btw
rmb when i said i had a surprise for u
like 3 days ago

YEAH
YOU KNOW I HATE SURPRISES

i promise this one's good
you'll be getting it tmr 🤗🤗

OKAY
i'll look forward 😧😧

CAN  U SOUND MORE EXCITED

OKAY OKAY FINE
IM LOOKING FORWARD FOR TMR 🥺‼️

now thats js cringe

I HATE U
can we pls get on ft and watch it now 🙏

okok fine
seen

__________

timeskip
✩ ✩ ✩

you held the hand-drawn directions by the lady at the office in you hands as you walk down the hallways. it causes you to almost bump into someone. the person moves away a in split second but you accidentally hit his shoulder.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry!" you frantically say, as you looked up. the guy, you assumed, was wearing a cap and had a mask covering up majority of his face. the only thing visible were his eyes and he had a soft stare, gazing deep into your eyes. something about him felt oddly familiar to you.

instead of replying to your apology, he just bowed and quickly moved away. what's wrong with this guy? maybe he caught the flu. you were stunned by his response and stood there awkwardly for awhile.

"wait! do you mind showing me where my class is? i'm new and kind of lost..." you ran after him and asked. the guy looked a little reluctant at first, but then he spoke. "it's one level up, to your right. the fourth classroom." he doesn't even wait for a response before turning around and walking away.

what a strange person but also why does he sound so familiar... following his directions, you headed to your classroom. "class 1...class 3...class 4! we're here..." you mumbled to yourself as you reached the classroom.

you take in a huge breathe as you enter. as you were about to enter the classroom, someone taps on your shoulder. "y/n?" a familiar voice said before you even turned around.

"LEA!!" you immediately pull her into a hug once you realised it was her. she doesn't say anything but is clearly in shock. she pulls you away and looks dead into your eyes,"oh my god you're actually here!! ...but why?"

her excitement becomes confusion and you started to explain to her. from the scholarship to coming here to surprise her. "you have no idea how happy i am now," she told you, unable to hide her smile.

the bell rang, interrupting the moment. nonetheless both of you were still happy to be together again. lea pushes you into the classroom, and the two of you exchange another grin. "c'mon now, we have so much catching up to do."