06 // "it's time to stop"

say my name - h. yujin

 yujin

05.01 PM
the k-star next door backstage
__________

"that's all for today guys! keep up the good work, we have another shoot tomorrow for the second part. go back and get some rest tonight." the director told the boys, ushering them to go back domitories.

"gosh i'm so tired," gunwook said, grabbing ahold of a water bottle and chugging it down. all the members were gathered around at the backstage. they had just finished their shoot with the reality show, the k-star next door.

it was going to be their first on-screen appearance since debut, so everything had to be perfect.

"i could honestly just fall alseep here..." matthew mumbled. everyone started to nod and agree, but they were interrupted by their manager telling them to pack up.

ding! most of their phones lit up with a notification as the group headed back to the dorms. dreading that it could be more information about the shoot tomorrow, none of them wanted to pick up their phones.

"HAHAHAH" immediately everyone turned to look at yujin, who had burst out laughing. "oh sorry, she just sent something funny," he explained.

hearing that, the rest of the members picked up their phones to check the messages.

[what is this even]
12.03pm

y/n
guys
i have big news

2.42pm

y/n
ok wait i lied
but can someone reply :(

3.28pm

y/n
is this the definition of ghosting
🥹🥹

sujin
girl what r u even doing

y/n
DID THEY DIE IN A CAR CRASH
no one has replied yet😔

sujin
YOU REALISE THEY'RE BUSY PPL RIGHT

5.18pm

y/n
i finished 3 epsidoes of fantasy boys
might be changing my ult grp soon 🥰🥰

sujin
HELP
U NEED TO CHILL OUT

yujin
oh
hi

y/n
OH MY GOD
UR ALIVE

yujin
yeah lmao
we just had a shoot for the entire day