04 // wrong number

timeskip
✩ ✩ ✩

your first day at the academy went by rather smoothly. you and lea caught up with everything during free period and lunchtime. then she invited you to her house, with a plan to surprise her mom.

"i'm so down, i would love to see her reaction when she finds out," you said, as the two of you headed to her house. lea's mother had basically taken you in when your parents decided that work was more important than taking care of their child.  you were happy that you could see her again.

"wait so your telling me, han yujin is in our school??" you asked her when "boysplanet" somehow ends up in the conversation.

"YEAH I LIGERALLY DID. REMEMBER WHEN I SAID MY BROTHER'S BEST FRIEND GOES TO OUR SCHOOL?" she replied, loudly.

"oh yeah.." the information started to come back to you. back then, you didn't think it was him but now you realised how obvious that had been.

"I OBVIOUSLY MEANT YUJIN BECAUSE WHO ELSE COULD IT BE?" lea was all worked up but it was pretty funny.

"I DIDNT CONNECT THE DOTS YET IM KINDA SLOW," you retorted, which was the truth.

"you may be slow, but i'll always still love you," she said jokingly and swang her arm around your shoulder. there was a smile of her face, half grateful yet half sad. "i'm so glad your here."

swinging your arm over hers too, you replied "aw man don't make this so depressing. i'm here now. cmon hurry up, i want to meet my mom again."

_______________

jiwoong added zhanghao, hanbin,
ricky, gunwook, yujin, taerae, matthew and
xxx-xxx-xxxx

gunwook
um guys
i dont think that's gyu vin's number

hanbin
oh wait

xxx-xxx-xxxx
OH MY GOD
ZB1???
I LOVE YOU GUYS

gunwook
oh no

ricky
is this one of the crazy fangirls

zhanghao
how did we manage to add her

hanbin
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
blame the old guy

jiwoong
ITS NOT MY FAULT

ricky
i hate to break it to you
but it kinda is

taerae
hahaha yeah

jiwoong
but thats the number i have saved as gyu vins

matthew
jiwoon
have u been texting the wrong person 😀

hanbin
shld we js remove them first

xxx-xxx-xxxx
NO
don't remove me ☹️☹️
i promise i'm not like those girls
im different

yujin added gyuvin

hanbin
how do we know ur not lying