Chapter 1

If only, if only we never played this game

She's a demon, who's never ready to forgive

~~~~~~~••••••••••••~~~~~~~~~••••••••••••

That's the end of the class, I will see you all tomorrow, my teacher said as we all stood up to leave. History, a very interesting yet boring subject. Almost halfway through the door, I felt my backpack being tug backwards.

"Hey, shortie," my bestfriend said making me smile a little.

"Hey dwarf," I said smiling at the way his face scrunch up in annoyance.

"Yeah what goes on, why are you doing that face, do you want to use the potty or something," Taehyung said to Jimin as he put his hands over Jimin's shoulders making me laugh.

"Just shut up," Jimin said earning a chuckle from Taehyung.

"Where are the others," I asked already realizing they were not in the class.

"They are all at the hallway, are you coming," Taehyung said

"Sorry but I have to visit the library, there is this book that I haven't finished," I said earning a little scoff from Jimin

"Your lost bird brain," Jimin said as he dragged Taehyung out of the class before I could come out with a comeback.

Searching through books piled up at the shelf, my hand knock over a book making it land on the floor as it was being covered in dust. Picking up the book, I blew out the dust making me cough a little as I try to read the title of the book.

"Mana Maria," I read to myself as I turned to the first page to check out it's content.

"Beware, she's very vengeful for she does not like to be tested," I read to myself as I flipped to the next page which contains a picture of what looked like the devil and a young girl who sat on the floor close to him. Her eyes dark as the void and her face still as rock. Around them were surrounded with what looked like slaves as they knelt around them. The girl's left hand was stretched forward as two coins was placed on her palm. Right under the picture were words scribbled on it, which says "play at your own risk"

Feeling that this would be a good book to while away time, I stood up taking the book to the library to borrow it forgetting the main reason why I was here.

"Sorry to disturb ma'am but do you mind if I borrow this book," I said showing the middle aged lady the book which made her startled as she later regained her composure.

"Where did you find that book, look having that book under your care will bring your life at great danger, you don't know what you are playing with young lady, that book isn't a normal book, it's a ritual, a ritual with the dead, with the other side so I will advice you to return it," the lady said with pleading yet frightening eyes as she kept persuading me to return the book.

"Ma'am if you don't want to lend it to me, you can just say so instead of bringing up false story about the book because ma'am, this is the real world, there is no such thing as ghosts or demons or even rituals so I'm begging ma'am please lend me this book.

"It's your funeral," the lady said as she wrote down my name making me walk away as my name was written down.

Finally outside the school, I walked home as I continued to read the book to at least while away time.