Chapter 13

A/N: To get the real scare for this chapter, read at night and listen to Hoist the colours. Good luck

"Sister, why is her door opened"

"Oh no, who summoned her"

With that the sister started running as I followed her as the place became eerie. She kept running as she took turn at every hallway. Soon she stopped at a big black door, banging on it as a come in could be heard from the other side of the door making the sister push open the door as she began panting.

"Ma-Mana Ma-ria, she's out th-there," the sister said as the congregation of Popes stood up from their feet as they began walking towards the door with their cross, the sister took her cross as she did a cross sign on her head with her cross as she followed the popes, so confused I was. The popes hurried down the hallway as they started banging every door in their way as nuns and sister started emerging from it. Why are there so many Popes and Nuns in one church

"What time is it," the sister asked me as I took my phone from my pocket.

"2:45 am," I answered making the sister widen her eyes in shock and fear as she ran towards the opposite side the Popes were going to.

"Where are you going," I asked but no response could be heard from her. She kept running as I followed her making us come out from what seems like another door leading to a dark hallway with only three candles at the back, middle and front of the hallway. The sister kept running as I followed her till we reached the end but before we left the hallway, I was sure I heard something but in strange words.

"Την ψυχή σου θα πάρω" (Your soul I shall take)

"Did you hear that," I asked the sister but she ignored me as she kept running.

"Why won't you answer me, what's going on," I kept on asking her but of no response could be heard from her. Soon she reached another big black door as she pushed it open. Behind the door lies a church full of sisters and Nuns as they all knelt down to pray, the  church has pictures and statues of the virgin Mary. Soon the sister joined them making me follow her.

"The popes went to take the blood of Jesus Christ," she said as she knelt in a praying position.

"Pray," was all she said as she began praying. But I'm not catholic, I don't even go to church so how can I ask pray, then I remembered I once watch a movie with Yoongi where the sisters were to say the Hail Mary hymn 

"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy word," I kept reciting, I kept saying this till when a loud belling sound could be heard signifying the unholy hour. Jungkook was wrong, this is the unholy hour. All the sisters and Nuns began praying as their prayers got louder.

"Don't stop praying," was all the sister said as she continued praying.

"Dear Lord, please forgive me, I know I have sinned alot but please forgive me, and keep Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin alive for me," I kept praying as I recited the Hail Mary hymn. Soon the atmosphere changed as the environment became very cold but that didn't stop the sisters and Nuns from praying as their voice got louder.

"Don't look back," the sister said as she continued praying.