Chapter 3

"Mana Maria may we enter your game ?", Namjoon said as we all threw the coin behind our shoulders and picked it up after without changing the position of the coin.

"Is anyone else's coin showing heads," Jungkook asked earning a little nod from us making Hoseok slightly shiver in fear.

"Don't tell me you are scared of a silly little game, c'mon for all we know, it's just a coincidence," Yoongi said laughing afterwards. 

"Okay so who wants to ask questions now," Namjoon asked earning little whispers from the others.

"Ask her if I would get an A+ in my test next week," I said as the others groaned afterwards.

"Really y/n, the only time you get to talk to a ghost and this is what you ask her," Jungkook said earning snickers from Taehyung and Jimin as I pouted grumbling to myself.

"I got a question we can ask her, Mana Maria are we going to die soon," Yoongi said as we all threw out coin over our shoulders but our faces dropped as it landed in both heads and tails which signifies maybe.

"This game is bullshit, I mean what kind of ghost doesn't foretell the future. This is trash, y/n you should be lucky you didn't pay for this crap," Yoongi said sounding a little pissed

"Yeah quiet down Yoongi, the game said never to insult or break the rules of the game," I said getting a little agitated.

"Yeah hyung do you want to get us killed, we are conversing with the dead and not some fellow human, you do not want to get us killed," Hoseok said as he sounded scared.

"Enough with being a pussy Hoseok, I thought you have grown some ball. Quit acting like a girl," Yoongi said rolling his eyes afterwards.

"Excuse me," I said sounding a little offended.

"Enough of this argument, I knew we shouldn't play this game, Mana Maria may we leave your game," Namjoon said as we all threw our coin over our shoulders.

"Guys, is anyone else's coin showing tails," Jimin said as Hoseok held onto me lightly.

"Shit, Yoongi look what you've caused," Hoseok said already getting scared.

"Mana Maria may we leave your game ?," Namjoon said once more as we all threw the coin over our shoulders.

"Is anyone else still landing on tails, Jungkook as as we all nodded

"We are doomed guys, I knew we shouldn't have played this game," Hoseok said as he quivered in fear.

"For the one hundredth time Hoseok, quit being a pussy. You see this," Yoongi said slightly raising his coin, "this is trash," Yoongi said as he went to the window to throw his coin as far as it can go.

"Min Yoongi what the heck are you doing, the main rule of the game is to never loose your coin," I said as fear laced my voice.

"C'mon don't tell me you believe in this garbage too," Yoongi said as he scoffed. As Yoongi was about to sit with the rest of us, the door to the room closed with a loud thud making us flinch in shock.

"Wh-who's there," Namjoon said as he tried to sound confident but fear was visibly shown in his voice.

"Could that be, Mana Maria," Jungkook questioned in slight fear.

"Fuck we are dead, look what you've caused Yoongi, if you had stopped being a prick earlier this wouldn't have happened," Hoseok said as he held unto my hand tightly

"C'mon for all we know it could be the breeze," yoongi said as he stood up to walk towards the door. As he was about to approach the door, we heard a blood curdling scream, a high pitch scream that sounded like a girl's voice making Hoseok scream in fear as he cried unto my shoulder.

Already petrified, the door that was once closed creek open slowly as the hallway was pitch black. 

"Y/n, what did the last part of the book say, Namjoon said as I put on the touch light button on my phone to check for what it said in the book.

"Okay u-umm, She is very vengeful for she hardly say goodbye. Be warned, this is a ritual not a game, a ritual to summon Mana Maria the daughter of hell," I said as I stared at the book in fear, mouth agape.

"She's not a ghost, she's a demon. A demon who was being summoned by us", Jungkook said as fear was shown on his face.