Chapter 9

"She's here in our midst I can feel it," Jungkook said as his heart started beating uncontrollably with his chest heaving at an uneven pace. Hoseok kept look at Jimin in a creepy way as his face was nothing but monoloid, like a stone. Jimin began choking as he held unto his neck. He kept on chocking as he fell on the floor with his face turning pale. 

"Mana Maria, είσαι μέσα του και το ξέρω, σε παρακαλώ αφήστε μας ήσυχους, λυπούμαστε", Jungkook said 

"Όλοι προσκαλέσατε έναν δαίμονα να παίξει, αλλά ποτέ δεν καταφέρατε να πείτε αντίο. Ο πατέρας μου θα φέρω ψυχές γιατί θα τρέφεται και θα δειπνήσει με τους φόβους τους"

(you are in him and I know it, please leave us alone we are sorry)

(You all invited a demon to play but never got to say goodbye. My father I shall bring souls for he shall feed and dine on their fears)

"Λυπούμαστε!, λυπούμαστε εντάξει δεν το εννοούσαμε, κοίτα τι αγενής και αμφίβολος τρόπος που συμπεριφερθήκαμε που δεν τελειώσαμε το παιχνίδι που πήρες φίλε μας, δεν είναι αρκετός. Αφήστε μας ήσυχους, σας παρακαλώ"

(We are sorry !, we are sorry okay we didn't mean it, look what the rude and dubious way we acted by not ending the game you took our friend, isn't that enough. Leave us alone, please), Jungkook said as his eyes became glossy. Everyone in the room could tell that he was about to break down.

"Umm Mana Maria lady, we weren't the ones who didn't wanted to say goodbye," Taehyung said as he hesitated for a bit as Hoseok snapped his head at him and shot him an ungodly look. 

"Yes it was y/n, she didn't wanted to say goodbye because she wanted to test you, she even insulted you and call you all sort of name. Look at us daughter of hell, we would never do such thing to you, we would never insult a beautiful charming goddess that you are, the queen of the seven deadly sins, ruler of the dead. Y/n is the one who wants to be the trojan horse in the unity we shared, please show us mercy and cast y/n away for she is the one who caused all this," Taehyung said as he pointed at me as Hoseok shot his head at me as he stared deeply into my eyes. Really ?, How could he say this, how could he lie infront of my face. I have been so stupid, so stupid to think that Taehyung and I were really friend. He really is evil. I felt my head spinning as my breathe began to seize. I started choking as I felt a stinging pain in my heart. Black images started forming in my eyes as I started becoming light headed. Before I know it, I felt the relieving pain on my chest as I choked to catch my breathe. 

"Run, get put of here, all of you should run, now !," Namjoon shouted at us as he held tightly unto Hoseok as Hoseok struggled to free himself from his grip as he lets out an ominous scream.

"Leave now," Namjoon shouted once more. And we that we all left, running away as we left Namjoon with Hoseok. 

What have I done