Chapter 14

The windows of the church continued to chatter as an uproarious shout could be heard from the corridor.

"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy word. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy word," they all kept reciting as the scream got louder. I then closed my eyes as I continued reciting the hymns.

Before long the church got tranquil as it got frightful. The way to the entry of the church stream open causing me to feel fomented. At last gathering the fortitude to open my eyes, I found that I was the only one in the church as every one of the nuns and sisters appears to vanish. A slight snarling sound could be heard from the entry of the church sending chills to my spines.

"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me a-acco-tding to Th-thy wor,"  I managed to say as the environment became chocking,.

"Face me," I heard a woman's voice express from behind me.

"Ha-Hail Mary full o-of gra-ace-," I tried to complete it but began chocking afterwards as I held unto my neck

"Face me".

"Be gone you produce of Satan, little girl of disarray, you aren't anything under the name of thy Ruler for you will be bound in heck, for the sake of Jesus Christ return to the pit of misery for you have no agreement with the living," I heard one of the popes say as he held a red fluid being safeguarded in a glass globe. The blood of Jesus Christ. It was held high before him making the woman snarl uproariously as she went to confront them as I tumbled to the ground in attempt to catch my breathe.

"Ούτε το αίμα του Ιησού δεν μπορεί να με σταματήσει γιατί ο πατέρας μου μου έδωσε τη δύναμη" (Not even the blood of Jesus can stop me for my father has given me the power)

"All powers have a place with God and at the notice of his name every kneel must bow," the pope said however was flung to the opposite side of the church as he became unconscious. Is he, dead ?. The popes continued supplicating diverting the woman giving me the opportunity to get away. Running towards the window to get away, it shut leaving an uproarious crash as I turned around to see the woman confronting me. Her skin looked truly pale as her eyes wore a grayish blue with no dark iris. Her white outfit was all worn out as her lips lost it colors looking all firm as a component of her long dark hair fell all over yet one conspicuous element should have been visible all over. Her magnificence, she was for sure lovely no big surprise they call her girl of disarray. Mana Maria, that was her.

"By the name of Jesus Christ be gone, one of the popes said as he sprinkled blessed water on her making her let out a boisterous blood turning sour shout. It was now or never, I needed to get away. Running past her, I heard for the entry of the church as I ran not reconsidering of turning around. The blood of Jesus Christ, it's still in there. I can't return there I just can't, I want to track down the others first. Gracious Ruler kindly guard them.

.

.

.

.

hello ☺️, I am done with the the thriller of this book and even EP 1. If you really want to know how Mana Maria looks like and what y/n, Jungkook and Jimin is about to pass through, I suggest you check on YouTube "Mana Maria Thriller" but if you aren't sure about which thriller is it, I will drop the link later. And no this story is not ending now c'mon y/n just lost the blood of Jesus Christ.

Also I know I said this chapter was going to be scary but I have to update quickly because by next week, my updates will be a little slow and I want to finish this book as much as possible. Anyways bye and have a wonderful day/night.