Chapter 16

"Y/n, y/n wake up it's dusk we need to find the others," I heard someone called as I felt a tap on my shoulder. Waking up I let out a little yawn before regaining my consciousness that we are in the dark days that leads to our grave.

"Taehyung are you okay, are you better now," I asked as I kept checking on him to see if he has any marks on him

"I'm fine y/n, but," Taehyung hesitated for a bit as his face fell

"But what, what happened," I asked anxiously

"We will all end up in hell, our fate has been destined by her with the power of the devil her father. I saw her yesterday and-and she showed me Yoongi, he was held up in chains as he knelt with the rest of the imprisoned souls as there all gather round the devil and a girl about our age, her hand was stretched forth as two coins were being placed on her palm. Her-her eyes looked d-dead," Taehyung manages to speak as he cried his heart out. I felt really hurt, all this was my fault. All this happened because of me, I need to end this. 

"Jimin and Jungkook, where are they" 

"I saw Jimin walking into an abandoned house but I wasn't sure if it's him because of what happened to, Jin". The atmosphere felt so intense that you could feel the radiation from miles away.

"I'm sorry," I said as I looked ahead of me to avoid his judging eyes.

"Let's not talk about this now. Come we need to save Jimin and Jungkook," Taehyung said as he stood up to leave. Taking one last sigh, I joined him.

"Is this the house you said you saw him at"

"Yes, I'm sure of it". This house gave this eerie feeling that I'm sure Jimin would never walk into, unless, she has gotten to him. Dear Lord please keep him safe. Rushing into the house, I force open the door as I ran into the dark eerie house that signaled a bad omen.

"Y/n wait," Taehyung said as he ran after me. You can't blame me, what I experienced at that church made me less fearful and prove to me that the unknown exists.

Running through the hallway with the help of my touch, I came across a door that was shut tight but water was sipping from under the door. I heard faint voices as I placed my ear on the door to decipher the words that was being spoken.

"I should drown myself ..... you are right ....... are you sure ....... but they promise to find me ......... okay I will drown myself, to end all this". That sounded like Jimin, who's there with him. 

"Jimin, Jimin listen to me don't listen to that person," I shouted as I tried all means to break down the door. Seeing this act of mine Taehyung joined me as we tried breaking down the door. Soon we began to hear faint cries coming from the other side of the door as the cries stopped followed by bubbling noises.

"Jimin no!," I screamed as I continued to hit the door. Soon the door opened by itself as Jimin was there, laying inside the water, did he drown. I was about to fall to my feet and cry when I saw bubbles emitting from the surface of the water in the bathtub.

Rushing towards the bathtub, Taehyung and I brought him out as Taehyung kept pressing hard on his chest to get rid of the ingested water. Finally regaining his breathe, Jimin began coughing as he sat back up in fright.

"That girl, did you all see her" 

"What girl, did she tell you her name," I asked as fear took over me because I saw no girl in there with Jimin only voices.

"No but she told me that I and my friends will all die unless we worship her father that he is the ruler of all, she said that I should drown myself and my soul will be one of the armies in her father's realm". She said she's always there with us, watching us from our reflections"