Devil Fruit Info!; Tori-Tori no mi!

Tori-Tori no mi (Bird-Bird Fruit)

After consumption, the user loses the ability to swim. Allows the user to transform themselves into a bird of their choosing, as well as being able to use the many different attributes of the bird they transform into. There are six forms used by the current user.

APODI (hummingbird)

The smallest of the forms; APODI grants the user extreme agility and near-impossible detection at the price of very low stamina and a weak body. A perk can be gained in this form; if the user ingests an amount of sugar they gain an incredible boost in stamina. The duration of which goes in tandem with the amount consumed.

PASSERI (warbler)

The base form; PASSERI only grants the user flight and no other special abilities.

ANSERI (swan)

The water-faring form; ANSERI grants the user large wings, water-resistant feathers, and strong legs with webbed feet, making it easy to travel long distances quickly on the water's surface and at at a leisurely pace in the air. In this form the user's body is unable to breach the water's surface, thus preventing them from drowning. The only downside to this form is the unavoidable 2-3 hour breaks to rest throughout the day.

STRIGI (owl)

The night dwelling form; STRIGI grants the user night vision, a near 360° degree field of vision, and extraordinarily enhanced hearing, allowing the user to traverse even the darkest of nights in a matter of seconds. The downside of this form is severe fatigue and near blindness during the daytime.

STRUTHIONI (ostrich)

The land-faring form; STRUTHIONI grants the user long and powerful legs, allowing them to run long distances at incredible speeds at the cost of the ability to fly and trouble coming to a full stop quickly. The height of this form can be comparable to that of a particularly tall adult male; about 7'⁵.

ACCIPITRI (car-sized eagle)

The largest of the forms; ACCIPITRI grants the user massive and powerful wings, allowing them to fly for days on end at awe-inspiring speeds. Though the massive wings and body will immediately alert those nearby, be they friends or foes. Another feature of this form is having a skull about 5 inches thick and thus resistant to head trauma. However, the brain is quite small, resulting in a large lack of perception in communication, thus having a rather limited ability to speak.

AVIATOR (human)

The untransformed AVIATOR state is similar to the user's original appearance before they ingested the Tori-Tori no mi, only with a few minor changes appearance-wise. Things like a slightly pointed nose, black markings around the eyes and hair appearing more feather-like, and the ability to communicate with birds, to name a few.

Important fact! :

When the user changes form they release a large amount of energy that can only be sensed by those with a Devil Fruit or Haki.

The emitted energy will linger for up to 15 minutes; its potency halving with each minute that passes.

Those who possess the Tori-Tori no mi should be wise to keep one form and stick to it when meeting strangers or people they do not trust to keep up the ruse of being a normal, unassuming bird.