Letter in a Bottle: 12k Reads Special!

Dearest Readers,

Good lord, you guys are just- you guys are fucking ravenous. I was going to do an 8k special but would you look at that, it's 12k now. You all scare me, I swear to god this book is not that good, I promise it's not.

Anyhow, I guess I'll give you all a treat as a reluctant thank you for enjoying the hot garbage I pump out at an inconsistent schedule.

So... thanks. <(^v^)>

Yours Truly, ShyBabyBirb

•𓅯•𓅪•𓄿•𓅨•𓅛•𓅍•𓅯•𓅪•𓄿•𓅨•𓅛•𓅍•

☆Aftermath Dressrosa Addition☆

"Hmmm...." Hummed Doflamingo as he sat at the head of the dining table; his head resting in his hand as he thought.

"Oh wait.... now that I think about it... birds aren't normally supposed to talk are they..." He mutters quietly.

Baby 5 raises a brow at just how hard he seems to be thinking. She was getting worried he'd hurt himself at this point but she was too nervous to speak up at the moment; she didn't want to disrupt his thoughts.

"That just be how that bird was trained; I shouldn't worry about it too much." The large blonde concluded; speaking much louder this time as he began to dig into his previously untouched meal.

Bun when the food enters his mouth he pauses; his brows furrowing as an annoyed frown makes its way onto his lips.

His food was ice cold now.

☆Aftermath Kuraigana Addition☆

Mihawk stared at the unconscious bird that lay on one of the throw pillows that belonged to his sofa set. Its little chest rose and fell with each breath as it slept soundly.

He was glad he was able to save the little creature from those foolish beasts who resided on this island he called home. Lord knows the world government would be jumping down his throat the moment they figured out that one of their own was killed. Well, it would most likely be because this type of news coo is definitely more valuable than others.

And so; Mihawk spent the next few hours scanning his library for any books on birds and what they might eat. It's better to have the poor thing properly fed than possibly sick.

Incorrect Quotes + A Meme ⇩

Crocodile: I wanna sleep for 40 hours.
Robin: You know that's called a coma, right?
Crocodile:
Crocodile: That sounds so refreshing, I could totally go for a light coma right now.

M/n: Surgery is basically just stabbing someone to life.
Law: Please never become a surgeon.

Luffy: Which is correct, seven and five IS thirteen, or seven and five ARE thirteen?
Nami: Neither.
Nami: Because it's twelve.

END•𓅯•𓅪•𓄿•𓅨•𓅛•𓅍•𓅯•𓅪•𓄿•𓅨•𓅛•𓅍•

END
•𓅯•𓅪•𓄿•𓅨•𓅛•𓅍•𓅯•𓅪•𓄿•𓅨•𓅛•𓅍•

「A/N」Hello everyone! I'm so sorry I've not updated in so long! Please forgive me! I am just a humble, scatterbrained bird.<(○°v°○)>