Part 11. Shiny Spring

두 사람은 그것을 사랑이라는 한 단어로...불렀다.

They called it with a single word called... Love.

He was walking with her in the twilight darkness, following her shadow. Unlike the cold wind that night, she warmed his heart. Holding her hand, he stared at her bright smile.

When the spring wind shook his heart and woke him up even in the night, she erased even his painful memories. The street where the two of them were walking along with the falling flowers suddenly became colored with a bright light.

A clumsy confession. The redden eyes. The tears of the boy and girl shed like April shower. A cold wind. A warm heart. And...

The heart of each other that they held. They called it with a single word called... Love.

"Aeri-ya." Soo Hyun squeezed the girl's hand in his grip. He was looking at her with a childlike smile. Aeri tilted up her head, humming her reply and her bunny smile embraced his sight.

"Yoon Aeri...Aeri-ya." He chuckled between her name, his spark dye her softly. "Wae jakku bulleoyo? (Why are you keep calling me?)" She stopped their steps and stood in front of him with a tickling heart. In the second the edge of their shoes touched, the only one he could hear was the loud of his heartbeat.

"Neol manhi johaseo. (Because I like you, a lot.)" A low voice. A burning look. His sudden confession burned her heart. "M-mwoya, gabjagi huk deureoomyeon banchikiya. (What is it... confessing like this is foul.)" Her voice came out in a whisper, she lowered her head to hide her pounding heart and burnt-out cheeks.

"Na bwa bwa. (Look at me.)" His warm breath caressed her burnt-out cheeks while his hand held her free one. "Simjanga, nadaejima. (Calm down there, heart.)" She thought. She closed her eyes tight, creating wrinkles at the tips of her eyes.

"Oppa bwa bwa, Aeri-ya. (Look at Oppa, Aeri-ya.)" He grinned at the sight, noticing the red on her cheeks now spread out her face and ears sending a tickle to his heart.

"Oppa? Na opparago bulleodo dwae?! Jinjja?... Jinjja. Jinjja. Jinjja. Jinjja haedo dwaeyo? (Oppa? I can call you oppa?! Really?... I really. Really. Really. Really can do that?)" She opened her eyes in a flash, revealing her sparkling brown eyes, and squeaked as he giggled at the sight.

"Eo... But, only when it's just the two of us, is that okay?" He softly said every single word while caressing her cheeks. "Eung! Gwaenchanhayo. Wanjeon gwaenchanha. Jinjja jinjja gwaenchanha. (Eung! It's okay. It's fine. Really really fine!)" Her voice sounded like a child with her puffy cheeks in his hands looked like a balloon, and her eyes draw in the shape of the moonlight.

He trapped her in his arms and stupid grins painted on their lips. Their hug remained in the shower of orange light on the street lamp. In silence. No more words are needed. The two of them were listening to each other hearts.

***

Because of the viral video, swallowing his pride Soo Hyun came back to the cafeteria part-time job. Even if his day it's still hard, it's a breather because the decision he made for letting Aeri have his heart, was the right decision he ever made.

No more gap between them and the title of boyfriend and girlfriend completely opened up his heart, no more secret, no more lie.

Nam Soo Hyun had given all of him in her hands. In her life. In her heart.