Public Service Announcement

It’s your friendly neighbor fanfic author here. In the light of this apparent new trend of people feeding unfinished fics to AI to get an “ending,” and some people even talking about “blanket permissions,” let me just say this:

I EXPLICITLY FORBID ANYONE TO FEED MY FICS TO AI. DUDE, THAT IS ABOUT THE LEAST RESPECTFUL THING YOU CAN DO. IF YOU DO IT, SHALL YOU BE EXCOMMUNICATED FROM YOUR FANDOM AND WALK ON LEGOS BAREFOOT TILL THE END OF DAYS.

That is my anti-permission.

Thank you for your attention.

-

As the author I want to say I AM planning on continuing these! I just have a lot on my plate right now dealing with my family life and work, and handling a lot these days. I'm always thinking about my fanfics and writing new things on the side.

But I DO not and WILL not ever condone anyone putting my fanfics into AI bots. The very idea is insulting, and the same goes for me as an artist as well.

I appreciate all the love and support from my viewers and followers, and I hope for your continued patience as I pull things together. No AI could even remotely achieve what I imagine and have in store. No one can get MY ending or completed works through a programmed machine. This is an art, not a science. And it's certainly not a mass-market product to pump out like half-assed mcdonalds happy meals. I may not get paid for any of this, but it's still part of me and the community of people who want the true story and the true ending.

Thank you sincerely for your understanding and support.

- MGPD