well this isnt good

Run, run, run!

My wolf, Primrose shouted at me as I ran.

Faster, only 100 more feet until I reach the boarder. The sound of paws hitting the moist ground beneath them came closer and closer.

50 feet

The growls of the hunters and the Alpha were so close I could feel them reverberate threw my chest.

10 feet

Every breath is painfully taken, and the claw marks burn with every step. One final push and I'll be free .

I made it, yet I don't stop. I keep running deep into rouge territory.

How could this happen?
One minute I'm the lowly Omega of the Red Dawn pack being sent to the Blue Moon pack as a peace offering, the next I find out my mate is the Alpha to the Blue Moon pack.

I heard horror stories from our Deltas(the messengers of the pack) like all of the female mates are locked up like prisoners and they tourter pack members left and right.

The adrenaline from the run had finally calmed down and exhaustion was taking over. Stopping by a small stream to drink, primrose pipes up" why don't we stop here and rest so I can finally heal those wounds."

"OK , will do."

After finding a small cave that over looked the stream I settled down and let sleep overcome me.

Replay of past events

"Get up." My father barked harshly," take these and get dressed, look nice. When you " He gave me to little white pills and left. Taking the pills the pain in my chest and leg immediately goes a way

Uh oh

I know this won't be good, he never gives me pain killer after any punishment, whether its a broken bones or whip lashes across my back. Something is going down and I'm in the middle of it.

After quickly showering as I could I put ony one nice dress that my father gave me, all baby blue with
a sweet heart neckline and a a-line skirt that flows. It was my favorite because of the long sleeves his my scars.