good job

*author's note*
There won't a chapter with Luc's POV for a while, I don't like to write him, so I hope that you hate him as much as I do.*

Ashlyn Point of View

I wait there for the final blow or bite, yet nothing came.

When the guy I just met ,about ten minutes ago, is still looking at me. I decided to take action.

I snapped my jaw at his neck, yet grabbed his front leg. I bit my jaw down hard on his front leg until he began to whimper. He moved enough off of me that I was able to roll him over.

I might not seem like much, but I'm one of the fastest runners in my pack. My father used to send the guys around my age to use me as the bait for there game of fetch. I was given a ten second lead, then they would chase and track me down. When the found me the beating I would get would be worse than my normal ones.

Let's just say you get fast when your trying to survive.

With him pinned under me, I let out a growl from the back of my throat to show him I'm not friendly.

If I was going to fight a rouge, I might as well seem ferocious while I can.

He looked at me in bewilderment , like I was the crazy one. Before I could tell what was happening , there was a naked man under me.

"Don't bite me," he said cautiously to me," My name is Zeke, I'm the gamma of this pack. If you can shift then we can talk."

I inwardly let out a sigh of relief.

I get off of Zeke and walk over to a tree to shift. I peek out behind the tree,"Do you have any extra clothes?" I meekly ask.

Before I know it a pair of basketball shorts and a oversized t-shirt are tossed at me. The shirt ingulfed me as I walked over to Zeke, the shorts just amplified how underfed I am.

"Whats your name?" Zeke asked

"Ashlyn." I answer with a strength I had never heard in my voice before. I straighten my shoulders and stare Zeke directly in the eye.

He seemed pleased with my boldness. I don't have anything left to lose, might a well be brave for the short time I have left.

"Well Ashlyn," Zeke said, clearing his throat, " your going to have to come with me so the alpha can clear you to leave or stay."

I nod and follow behind him as he skillfully manoeuvres threw the forest. I see a small pack house up ahead.

Nothing fancy, like a little log cabin. You can feel the warmth and comfort radiating of of the house.

I didn't feel scared for once, even thought it was short lived I enjoyed ever second of it.

Zeke shouted braking me from my daydream, " Hey, Danny!" A tall guy with deep brown hair snapped his head up,"look what I found on patrol around the boarder."

Danny rolled his eyes, " take her inside, I'll tell Brandon she's here."

Following Zeke into the small pack house, the smell of cookies over whelmed the small house. My stomach growled loudly at me causing me to look down in embarrassment. I could feel the blush creeping up my neck and on to my cheeks.

"Do you want one?" Zeke asked once we hit the kitchen.

My eyes widened in surprise, yet that didn't stop me from nodding yes. A smile creped on my face at the thought of eating a cookie, I had made hundreds of them for the pack yet I cout never eat any.

Just as Zeke was swiping a cookie off the tray, a very pissed woman came from around the corner. She looked like a pixie with chocolate colored skin, her dark short, curly hair had a bright red streak threw it.

"Zeke, what the hell have I told you! Don't eat the cookies, how hard is that for you to do! God you like a little child sometimes, you know!" She shouted at Zeke.

"Babe, calm down," he tried to calm her down, only to receive a look of pure venom from her.

"The cookie isn't for me, its for Ashlyn." As he pointed at me.

Her glare turned into a soft motherly look,"Oh honey, you look so thin, here," she made a whole plate of cookies, " Eat as many as you want. And after you finish I'm making sure that you get lunch in you too."

I grateful took the plate of cookies, and once again Im following Zeke. Happily munching on my cookies we go down a hallway, and a up a stair case, we hooked a sharp right stopped at a set of double doors.

My nerves that I had ingnored so well were hitting me all at once. My palms are sweating as Zeke opens the doors.

At first I thought it was Danny sitting at the desk, but the hair was different. Instead of all brown, the tips were bleached blonde.

"Alpha, I found this rouge by the northern boarder." Zeke said with great respect.

His eyes are golden brown, like a field of wheat. He eyes me suspiciously,"Name, former pack and status, as well as mate status."

I took a shaky breath," M-my name is Ashlyn, I come from the Red Dawn pack as the omega, and I am unmated." I finished with a sense of pride because for the first time I looked an alpha in the eye with out fear.

"Well Ashlyn, would you like to join our pack?"

My jaw dropped. I was expecting him to kick me out. I don't think I have nodded my head to something so quickly before.

"Wait," somethings not adding up," how was it that when Zeke found me he smelled like a rouge. And everyone else smells like that too? " I questioned.

"Well," Brandon shifted uncomfortably," we aren't an official pack, Yet"

Oh that makes sense.

"Are you still willing to join, Ashlyn?"

"Yes, on one condition."

"And that is?"

"Will I be able to train with the rest of the pack ?"

"Of course, now first order of business, you need to take a shower and get some food into you. No offense, but you stink."

We all burst out laughing.

"Zeke, take Ashlyn to Kiki's room so she can clean up."

As Zeke and I are leaving the office and are in front of Kiki's room, Zeke leans down to my ear and whispers," Good job in there, I've never seen someone from your old position be that brave."

I turn and look him straight in the eye," When you have been scared for so long, the first taste of empowerment is addicting. Once you start you never want to go back to that scared person you were before. " And with that I left a dumbfounded Zeke as I went to take a well deserved shower.