✾4✾

𝑪𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅 

𝑪𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅 

keyn set- Put it down

A recom jumps out from a bush and grab Tuk. "Tuk" Kiri said.
Lo'ak and Spider have their bows up with their arrows ready to shoot as more recoms came out from their hiding spots. Spider snarls as he is ready to shoot at the avatars. Lo'ak puts down his bow and looks at Spider. "keyn set" Lo'ak tells Spider in na'vi. Spider throws his bow down and arrow to the ground then a recom grabs Spider, another grabs Kiri and forces Kiri down on her knees.

Tuk started crying for her sister Kiri and called out to her. Liyanin who was above them was watching the whole thing taking place. She was afraid and she wanted her daddy. Liyanin slowly whimpered and climbed higher up the tree she was in, but she did it slowly so the avatar's wouldn't hear her.

"Mawey" Kiri said to Tuk trying to calm down her sister. "What have we here?" An Avatar also known as Quaritch asks as he walks forward studying the children. He notices Spider and frowns. The avatar holding Kiri calls out to Quaritch and he holds up Kiri's hand. "Hey Colonel. Check it out. Four fingers" Kiri whimpered as he held up her hand. "We got an half-breed"

When Liyanin saw the terrified look on her sister's face she became worried for her sister. She wanted to jump down and attack the one holding her sister and bite him so he would never forget. Liyanin remembered what her dad always said. Sully's stick together so she would not leave her siblings. She was going to stay where she was and be quiet and not make a sound.
The avatar then pulls Kiri's braid back and Quaritch steps closer to her then he looks at Lo'ak.
"Show me your fingers" he asked as he walked up to him. Lo'ak holds up both his hands and flips him off.

"You're his, aren't you?"  Quaritch asked as he smirks. Lo'ak hisses at him. "You're his alright" then he yanks Lo'ak up by his queue making him cry out in pain.

"Where is he?" Quaritch asks Lo'ak as he gives him a rough shake. "Sorry, I don't speak english to buttholes" Loak said in na'vi."Where is your father?" Quaritch asks again this time in Na'vi before yanking Lo'aks queue making him scream and hiss in pain. Liyanin put both her hands above her ears to try and muffle her siblings' screams while she whimpered. Quaritch tighten his grip on Lo'ak's queue Lo'aks snarls. "Really? You wanna play it this way?" Quaritch asks as he pulls out a knife and holds it in front of Lo'ak. Making his siblings and Spider yell out. Kiri shouts in Na'vi making the avatar holding her yank her back. "Shut up" He told her.

He drops Lo'ak and turns to Kiri. "Kiri" Lo'ak screams. "Hey! Hey, don't touch her!" Spider screams out as he fights against the recom holding him. "Don't touch her please" Lo'ak begs while he is being held back.

Quaritch turns around and watches Spider struggle against the avatar. "What's your name kid?" He asks. "Spider... Soccoro" Spider answered him. Quaritch lowers his chin and studies Spider's face as he waves of the recom holding him. He kneels down to face him eye to eye. "Miles?"Quaritch asks. Spider glares."Nobody calls me that"