✾16✾

This means thoughts and Na'vi words

━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━

 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 

Liyanin was outside playing with Teko who was happy that she was back. He was afraid that he had lost his friend. He had been that day on the shore as Aonung brought her back. He saw her lifeless body and he thought that she was dead because she wasn't moving. So he thought the worst and as he ran forward Rotxo saw him and ran to his little brother and stopped him. "No, noo, noo" He cried as he fought in his brother's arms.

"I want to see her. Let me see her" Tears streamed down his face. Rotxo felt bad for his brother, but he shook his head and told his brother.

"Everything is going to be okay"
Teko wiped away his tears and looked his brother in the eyes.
"How would you know? She could be dead" He hit his brother in the chest with his fists. Rotxo let him and he took every hit from him, he knew his brother was hurting and he would gladly let him take his anger out on him.
"She is alive, she is breathing" Rotxo told him, but that didn't help the 5 year old boy.
Why isn't she awake then?

"She will wake up I promise you" Rotxo kneeled down in front of him and held his arms. But as days went Teko almost lost hope, he sat by himself, he didn't want to eat and he didn't want to play with the other kids when they asked him. Teko ignored everyone, he had thought that he had lost his friend forever. But when the news traveled through the village he bolted out of his home and ran to find Liyanin, but she wasn't there.

Where is she? He became afraid and he started breathing heavily and looked around not seeing her anywhere, but he heard screams of joy. He looked out into the water and saw Liyanin and Neteyam riding on a ilu and when he saw her coming up to shore he ran as fast as he could straight for Liyanin.
As Liyanin walked up to shore two arms tackled her to the ground. She looked up and saw Teko with teary eyes. "I thought I lost you" He said and Liyanin felt her body warm up. She finally had one who cared about her, beside her family. She embraced him and hugged him tight.

━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━

Liyanin said goodbye to Teko and walked to her home, but she halted her movements as she heard her parents speaking.
"We must hunt this demon." Neytiri said to Jake as she chopped some vegetables.
"Trap him. Kill him"

Who were they talking about? Was it the man who had taken my siblings in the forest? She recognized the word Demon because she remembered when she heard her mom say it that day. Demon! I will kill you as many times as I have to.
"We've gotta be smart" Neytiri stopped and looked at Jake.

"We gotta be smart. If we hit Quaritch, they're gonna know where we are, and they gonna come here with everything they've got"

Liyanin took in a breath and turned around as she did. Jake turns his head as he hears something. Liyanin put her hand on her mouth to stop the sounds coming out. She was afraid if the man who hunted her dreams came after them again. She was afraid that this man would kill her or her family. What had we done to him? Why does he hate us so much?