✾𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔✾ 𝓛𝓸'𝓪𝓴 & 𝓞𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸

Jake was fixing his weapons, sharping them when he heard a scream from a distance. A scream he recognized. He got up from the ground in their pod and ran outside with his weapons in his hands. Jake halted his movement when he saw it wasn't a real threat, he thought that the Rda had found them. It was a funny sight his youngest son holding his tail in his hand while he was running with an angry Ilu behind him and Jake was to distracted by the Ilu who was crawling on the sand than his own son. He was fascinated by it, he didn't know they could do that. He came out of his thoughts when he heard his sons scream again, he couldn't help the laugh that escaped his mouth. Neytiri heard the second scream from her son and came running to the scene. She was not happy. She was angry, not at Ompin or at Lo'ak, but at Jake who just stood there laughing at the scene.
Neytiri hissed at her husband and Jake stopped his laughing immediately and smiled at his wife.
"Don't just stand there. Help your son" She told him with a determined voice, but before Jake could intervene they heard their little daughter. "Ompin that's enough" said as she walked up to her brother and the angry Ilun. The parents watched Ompin as he crawled of their son's body and crawled back to Liyanin.

They hadn't noticed their parents and they stood still not knowing what to do. Lo'ak huffed and sat up on the sand. "Couldn't you have called him off sooner?" He said and glared at Ompin's head. They watched as Ompin turned his head around and hissed at him, Lo'ak smiled at the Ilu.

"Where's the fun in that?" Liyanin said and laughed and Jake who heard her couldn't help but chuckle but stopped when he saw his wife glare. Neytiri turned her body around and pointed her finger in her husband's face. "She has not got this from me" She said and walked to her son who held his leg in his hands. Ompin heard the woman and backed away, he was not going to get on her bad side. Liyanin smiled at her mother who only gave her a small smile as she sat down beside her son and looked at his leg. Neytiri hissed at him and scolded him.
"You do not even have any marks. And you scream like a baby" She said and got up from the ground and shaking her head. Jake laughed quietly but Neytiri heard him and Jake's eyes widened. He tried to laugh it off but the glare from his wife got him to shut up and this time Neytiri couldn't help the laugh that escaped her mouth.

Liyanin and Lo'ak looked at each other, confused, not knowing what was so funny.

Hope you liked Part 2