✾19✾

𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃
𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔.
𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔.
𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝑰'𝒎 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝑵𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝑨𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝟑. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕.

━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━

𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑

Jake had told The Olo'eyktan and The Tsahik that the children were in danger and that it was their children too. He was afraid, all of his children were in danger. He just hoped that Liyanin wasn't among them, but how wrong he was. Jake knew how smart his youngest was. She was too smart for someone her age. Liyanin learned to speak fluently at the age of 1 and she had picked up every word you said.

Neytiri had scolded Jake one time when he said a bad word and Liyanin was behind him and repeated what her father said. Jake winched when he heard her and he just smiled at his mate. He tried to look innocent, but Neytiri she was not happy. Neytiri had scolded him not to say any bad words at all and not in front of the children. He promised her he wouldn't but that was a lie, because their youngest son was a copy of him. Jake missed those days when they were little and they had nothing to worry about.

He missed the days where they were one big happy family.

━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━

"Liyanin" She heard her brother call out to her. She looked up at her brother. "I need to you to come with me"

"But what about the other's?" She was afraid to leave her siblings. She didn't want anything to happen to them.
"They can handle themself, I can't risk losing you again" You could hear the hurt in his voice. Liyanin looked back at her siblings and the Metkayina kids, all of them giving her a small smile and in the distance she saw the Demon ship getting closer. Liyanin turned back and jumped on Ompin with Neteyams help. Ompin wouldn't leave if Liyanin didn't join him and Neteyam, he didn't want to lose her or leave her with 'the one he wants to get rid off' as he had called him.

Syulangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें