✾ALTERNATE ENDING LIYANIN✾

𝑯𝒊 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑳𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅.

𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶: 𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻

Hi I'm so sorry for the long wait.

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚 𝐒𝐤𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.

𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐧, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫. 𝐋𝐨'𝐚𝐤 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐧. 𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦, 𝐋𝐨'𝐚𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭. 𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨'𝐚𝐤 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰.

hì'i oare- little moon

━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━
𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔

Liyanin went with Neteyam and Lo'ak to help save Spider. They were on the ship and they crept carefully above on the railings so no one would spot them. The Sully siblings stop their movement when they see Spider walking under them, led by The Sky People.

Neteyam jumped down first, pushing away the Sky People. Lo'ak jumped down after with a gun in his hands while Liyanin stood still above. The brothers were busy fighting the Sky People so they didn't see the Sky Person who had spotted their little sister.

He creeped forward and readied his gun, ready to pull the trigger, but before he could shoot her Lo'ak spotted him and shot him with his gun and the Sky Person fell to the floor dead. Liyanin was shaking with fear as she witnessed it. Neteyam walked up to his sister and helped her down. He saw the frightened look in her eyes.