✾22✾

This continues where Liyanin was captured

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖

Liyanins Pov

I sat in the corner with my feet to my chest, shaking with fear. Waiting for someone to find me and save me. I want my sa'nu and sempu.
I want Neteyam, I want Lo'ak.
I heard the door open again and I shook with fear, he was back.

"Hi there Princess, it's time to go" I heard him say, but I ignored him. I heard him groan in frustration and I felt pressure in my arm as I was yanked up from the floor making me cry out in pain. "I want you to listen closely to me" The bad man yanked my arm.
"Do you hear me?" He growled. "If you dont, you will never see your sisters again" I recognized the words he said. I looked up and met his eyes and he grinned when he saw that I was listening. "That wasn't so hard"

He yanked me out the door and I screamed for my brothers, but I don't know if they heard me. "Lo'ak, Netyeam"

"Shut up" The bad man said and muffled my screams with his hand. I bit his hand and he yanks his hand away from my mouth, he hisses in pain and throws me to the floor. "Are you ok Boss?" A lady that looks like a na'vi, I remember seeing her in the forest that day.
"Yes, just take her to the others"

"Yes Boss" I heard her says as she took a hold of my arm, she was more gentle than that Demon and as she led me through the ship I spot Kiri and Tuk. "Liyanin" Both of them say as they see me. As the lady is prepared to cuff be beside my sisters, the Demon interrupts her.

"Not there I want her here" He said and pointed beside him. She only nodded and took me there. I tried to fight against her, but my body was exhausted so I let her take me.

She cuffs me beside him and he grins at me. I couldn't help but cry, I was more afraid now than in the room I was locked into.

"Talk to me, Corporal. This ship's going down and your girls with it" He looked at me when he said it. "Your boy didn't have to die"
I shut everything out every sound . No, what does he mean by that? Who is dead?

3rd Pov
"You thought you could keep your family safe, but you can't" Quaritch
says as Jake sees two of his daughters but not his youngest. "Where are you baby?" He says to himself as he tries to look for his little girl. Then he spots her and he sighs out in relief, but she was not safe, she was on the other side of Quaritch. "Only one way to keep them safe. So let's get this over with before you lose another kid." Jake hangs on to a missile launcher on the ship .

He takes out a grenade, he pulls the pin and drops it down a fuel port on the missile launcher and ran back to Spider who he had told to stay put.
"Get down!" He screams to him as the grenade explodes.