•◦இ•◦ Chapter 17 •◦இ•◦ 🔞🔞🔞

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

Hey, lovelies! Double update on Bia and Alex's story. 

If you're enjoying it, you know what to do.

ℒᵒᵛᵉ, Merry & frintezzaviv ♥

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

Bia

"Bia, stop!" he shouted as I walked inside the house. I didn't say anything; I didn't want to talk to him otherwise I would say things I'd regret later. He pulled me over just as I was crossing the lobby.

"Will you listen to me?" he said sharply, and I looked at my hand that Alexander was holding and jerked it away.

"I already told you not to touch me! And no, I won't listen to you!" I yelled at him.

"Why are you so angry, Bia? Are you jealous of Isabella?" he asked, a small smile forming at the corner of his mouth.

"Jealous of Isabella? What makes you think I have any feelings for you to be jealous of this...this..." I struggled to find the right word.

"Then why did you get angry and leave after you saw her kissing me?" he continued his game.

"You're one stupid, f*cking miserable, b*stard, Alexander! You're trying to play a wicked game with me, but it won't work. Leave me alone!" I yelled at him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me sharply against him, pressing his lips to mine and thrusting his tongue into my mouth. I pushed him away and slapped him hard across the face.

"Stop this. Stop messing around with me, Alexander!" I hissed at him.

"I'm not messing around with you, Bia. I want you! Are you that blind?" he said, breathing heavily.

"Then what was that with Isabella all about? She was flirting with you all night and you were enjoying it,".

"You're the one who's been flirting with my brother all night! I don't give a damn about Isabella. She means nothing to me. I had no plans of seeing her. She showed up uninvited."

"Then why didn't you tell her to leave?" I yelled back at him again.

"I would have, but you...you sat next to my brother. You were stuck to him like glue. All I wanted was to make you jealous, to prove to you that you want me too, despite your denial and resistance." He was already shouting too.

"It doesn't matter if I'm jealous..."

"So you're admitting that you're jealous of me?" he interrupted.

"I didn't say..." Alexander pulled me back and kissed me, holding both of my hands behind me. I tried to pull away, but his grip was strong.

"You're driving me crazy, Bia..." he spoke, while kissing me. "I want to f*ck you right here, right now! I want you so freaking much!"

"Stop." I whispered, struggling to catch my breath. He was the one driving me crazy. I tried to pull away from him, but I was weak. I was craving for him, but I would never admit it! Not to him anyway.

"Do you really want me to stop?" He released one of his hands from me and firmly held onto both of mine with the other.

"Yes..." I answered, but my voice lacked conviction. I could have broken away from him, but I didn't.