Grave Dust

It took Oliver a few minutes to plug ISAC into the CCTV footage. Spider-Man and Shane check the outside for anymore Rikers following the sound of gunshots. The wall crawler looks to Shane as he switches out from his trusty SRS-A1 sniper rifle for his FAL assault rifle. Shane sends out a pulse to scan the area for any hostiles. Readings came out as negative, indicating there aren't any Rikers in the area.

Spider-Man smiled under his mask knowing they are about to restore power in Times Square. To the wall crawler, it's a huge step of restoring New York back to where it was before the Dollar Flu hit. Deep down, he wished he had the chance to stop the release of the Green Poison. Shane turns his head and notices Spider-Man staring down at the ground.

"Hey, you alright?" Shane asks while patting Spider-Man's shoulder, making him pick his head up.

"Yeah, there's just a lot of Rikers." Spider-Man fibs. "I hope we don't see any more of them."

"Well, that's tough." Oliver mutters before picking up his voice. "We've still got the other job to do and that gunfight we had is attracting Rikers."

"You know, Ollie." Spider-Man sighs a little. "Can't you be optimistic?"

Oliver is unable to retort and resolves it with a shrug. Finally, Oliver taps away on the keyboard until the screen changes. Oliver steps away from the computer as ISAC has access to all the footage in the CCTV system. He taps his watch and calls Faye Lau.

"ISAC is in." Oliver reports.

"Alright, I'm going to search the footage for those agents." Faye replies. "You're cleared to getting the power back online."

The three walk out of the police substation and look around to see there aren't any Rikers. There aren't any Rikers in sight, just the empty lifeless streets and messy assembly of street barriers. Up head was the plaza with massive and wide TV screens of advertisements flickering dangerously.  Paul Rhodes comes in through the radio a bit annoyed.

"You sure she's done with you? Cause it's not like what I'm working on is important or anything." Rhodes calms himself down a bit. "What we need to get this up and running again is a working fuse box. Roxxon, that's the power company, they sent a crew to do some repairs, but those never got logged. Which means they never happened, which means the parts-like the box- are still sitting in that van. I got a fix on it's location, so if you're available..."

Paul shuts off his coms. Spider-Man leaps onto a light post and looks faraway to see the van parked haphazardly on the side of the road. It's many yards away and nearby are wandering Rikers who have been lured by the sound of gunfire from that firefight. Spider-Man rolls his eyes upwards, knowing their M.O. like an open book. They believe their sheer number of convicts and cutthroat killers along with brute force could win any battle. It maybe difficult for Spider-Man to handle on his own, but not impossible.

Shane and Oliver head toward the van and point their weapons at the Rikers nearby. The Rikers turn around to the sound of snow crunching. Before Spider-Man could drop down and beat down the Rikers guarding the van, the agents quickly shot the convicts before they had the chance to fire back. Spider-Man closes his eyes as the last Riker falls with blood trickling down his head, but realizing there isn't much due process anymore and the agents are the best that the city has.

Oliver gets on one knee to loot a Riker's body and passes a Tactical ACR to Shane. The Irish sharpshooting agent takes the gun like it's a Christmas gift and deconstructs his FAL into spare parts. Shane puts the spare parts in the pouch before picking up his new assault rifle and walking up to the Roxxon van parked outside of the store. Oliver walks up to the fuse box as the coms come on.