FOREWORD

___
SYNOPSIS

Meet Ruby Hendrix.

She is the daughter of one of the most richest and powerful family. Being the only daughter in the Hendrix family, she is very much protected and loved. She is known for her beauty and intelligence. She is also a world famous fashion icon and designer.

Meet Alexander Dixon.

He is a rich billionaire. He's well known in the business world. A cold, ruthless man with devilishly good looks.

What are the odds that they both went to the same club on the same night and ended up having a one night stand.

Will they have their happy ending?

Read to find out.

                                   ___
                               ABOUT

This is a story of how a baby can actually bring two people together. How a baby can bring two people in love. A baby is able to connect two people. A baby is able to allow two badly hurt people learn to love again.

'The Billionaire's Baby', is a story of two people coming together to accept the responsibility of having a child. Through this journey, they will find joy, happiness, love and they will learn to be much stronger than they started out.

One night is all it takes. That one decision the two people make will seal their fate. It's all about choices.

Two possible routes. Which will be their choice? Which path will they take?

No matter how broken, how heartless they may have become, surely they won't make a grave mistake to end someone's life so easily. Will they make the ultimate choice to accept or will they run away from their problems?

___
                                NOTE

Hi everyone, please give this book a chance to charm you :D

The description isn't very good but the book will be.

I'm not very good at writing the description for this book but please don't judge this book based on that.

Please do leave constructive comments, and also vote!

Thank you and enjoy!

___
                            WARNING

                              Slow updates
Cliche plot
                                 Unedited
Possessive
Heartbreak

___

Started: Oct 2016
Completed: TBA

___