THREE

-Ruby's POV-

Now this is going to be lit.

The minute I enter, I'm amazed at what I'm seeing. The day has come, where I release my new lookbook for this season. I personally went down to interview and select the best models, I also personally managed the runway rehearsal and made sure that I got to know each and every one of my staffs.

I prefer to have a friendly relationship with people I'm working with. I want what's the best for Gemini's and that includes my staffs and partners.

Including myself in all this workload is definitely something I shouldn't do, it's taking a toll on me and my body but it's all worth it.

Tonight is the night I've been waiting for, all my hard work will not go to waste, seeing it all come alive tonight will surely make all this hard work worth the pain.

After the final rehearsal, the models are all having their break while the crew members are making sure everything is good to go tonight.

Now that the models are on break, I went to the dressing room to look for some of my good friends before the show starts.

I probably forgot to mention this, I called in a few favours and invited some of my friends who are Victoria Secret models to model for me tonight. We got really close when i was studying fashion and we still keep in touch.

- Alexander's POV -

I'm in my office with paperworks and proposals to complete. It's been months since I've seen my Ruby and it is keeping me so frustrated. With all this pent-up frustration, I've fired half my workers and working the other half into overdrive.

I was barking orders left and right, through the phone, as I stood against the window panel looking down at the city when my door open.

"WHAT!" I barked, ending the call while turning around to look at this intruder.

"Woah, what crawled up your ass and died?"

And that is my best friend, Julian.

"And what brought you here?"

He was on a business trip to Singapore and he left two days ago. So why is he here standing in my office right now? 

"Did you really just ask me that question? I reminded you just 15 minutes ago that we have a fashion show to attend to."

Right, i was busy dreaming of my Ruby in that past 15 minutes.

With a sigh, i tighten my tie and took my car keys.

My secretary stood up when she saw me walking towards the lift.

"Rearrange my meetings and appointments to another day, I'm off for the rest of the day. I expect nothing but the best while I'm away. "

With that, I step into the lift with Julian and we left for the show.

We drove seperately, Julian in his Ferrari while I went in my Lamborghini.

When we arrived, we were seated together at the VIP seats. While I went alone, Julian had his newest conquest by his side. No wonder he took a different route.

The music is pumping, lights switching colours every few seconds, and guests were all around sipping champagne and talking.

From where I'm seated, I can see many influential people from the business industry and entertainment industry.

All of a sudden, the colourful lights stopped, the music changed to a slower tempo and the spotlight was concentrated on the center of the stage.

And it was like everything else disappeared, only me and her in the room.

- Ruby's POV -

It is time for the opening.

"Welcome all, I am happy that you took the time off your busy schedule to attend the opening of my new collection. This year, I've decided to hold an auction after the fashion show, where the profits will be donated to the Children's Orphanage. And with that, let's begin!"

Throughout my speech, Although I have every attention on me, i can feel a familiar pair of eyes looking at me from top to bottom making me shiver. Not from the cold, but from the way this person is looking at me, as though he is hungry and just wants to eat me up.

He's here.

The one haunting my dreams every night, with his cold blue eyes. Ever since then, he appears in my dreams every night. Now, all I dream of is that one night we had together, making me wake up all hot and bothered.

It took everything I have in me not to look up, to see him again. I walked down the stage, to my seat, as the show begins. I will not show him the effect he have on me.

I signal the DJ to start the music, and the models appears from the back on cue just like we practiced.

So, the order goes like this.

First, it will be the dress collection, consisting of evening dresses, party dresses, casual dresses and playsuits.

Followed by the active collection, consisting of sports attire like tights, sports bra, exercise tops and bottoms.

Then, it is the Men's collection, with the graphic tees, singlets, beach shorts, and more.

Lastly, there is the swimwear and lingerie collection.

All is going well, the show is reaching the end when suddenly my secretary shows up looking worried.

"There's a situation, the model for the finale fell down and hurt her ankle while rushing to change into her next set. She won't be able to model for the finale and we don't have a replacement."

Oh dear.
________________________

Chapter three.

Votes and comments motivates me to write!

FAN|VOTE|COMMENT|