TWO

-Ruby's POV-

When I wake up again for the second time, it feels like I've changed. I feel different, despite the sore, I feel like as if something drastic have happened to me and my body.

I went to take a look in the mirror and the funny thing is, I look exactly the same as how I do every morning. So what exactly changed?

Now I finally understand. I have heard of people saying that they became a woman when they lose their virginity and I got to experience it for myself.

One thing I was proud of was my virginity. There are so many girls falling prey to all the horny guys who can't keep it in their pants out there and I could proudly say that I wasn't one of those girls. But now, the tables have turned, for I am just like one of those girls.

What's worse is that, I lost my virginity on a one night stand with a stranger I met in a club. A hot stranger, but still a stranger nonetheless. I only met the guy for the very first time yesterday, for goodness sake.

Sure, it was great and pleasurable but it was not something I thought I would do. Thinking about it right now, oh no, I'm not on the pill! Many 'What ifs' started running through my mind that it's giving me a migraine.

I decided to push the many thoughts aside for now and I quickly went to wash up and get ready for work.

Even while trying to keep myself occupied, my mind is always straying back to the 'What ifs'. I couldn't remember if we had used protection last night and it's scaring the life out of me. Right now, it's when I'm most fertile and there's a high possibility that I may get knocked up. Im too young to have a child. I want to fall in love, get married then settle down.

I guess that might not happen now. I'll only find out in maybe a month or two, so im going to just forget about it until then. If it happens, then it happens.

There's no point dwelling on the past. I have a project to complete and the deadline is near. I quickly got dressed, grab my sketchbook, phone, wallet and entry pass, and head off to my workplace.

I got into my brand new Ferrari that arrived last evening and drove to the nearest Starbucks for a nice cup of Hot Chocolate before heading down to Gemini's.

Gemini's is a fashion industry of mine. I graduated from business school and went to study fashion before opening this shop. It is my pride and glory, being in Top 5 of the fashion industry.

Even though Gemini's is very well known now, my workload is still pretty high. There is always a stack of files on my office table just waiting to be signed.

When i walked in the office, towards the lift, my assistant joined me as she informed me on the upcoming preparations for our new fashion collection, waiting for my approval before she went to confirm.

"Inform me of the date of rehearsal, I want to check out the location and also finalise all that needs to be done." I told her before she heads off to continue doing her job.

'What a peaceful day it is' I said quietly to myself as I sat on my chair analysing the sales market.

Little did I know that this was just the calm before the storm. Fate has got bigger plans for me and I'm not prepared for it.

-Alexander's POV-

Shuffle. Shuffle.

I was sleeping comfortably for the first time in years when I hear noises that woke me up slightly.

The supple body in my bed beside me was very warm and soft, with a fragrance smelling so sweet, that it lulled me back to sleep.

I pulled the body close to me, pressing my body against the other, I fell back into a peaceful slumber.

-
When I woke up again, I could feel the heat of the sun in my room and the light creeping in through the space between my curtains.

I felt the space beside me to find that it was cold and empty. If not for the ruffles left on the sheets, I would not have believed that somebody slept next to me last night.

Initially half asleep, I sprang to life when I recalled back the night before. I could also feel a certain part of my anatomy springing to life at the memory of last night.

Which is definitely a first, because no woman had ever aroused me like she did.

The stain of blood on my sheets told me that she was a virgin and I couldn't be happier. I will be her first and last.

Looking around, there was not a single piece of evidence of her being in my room. With my eyes scanning the room, I saw a card which I don't remember placing in the room.

I got up, ignoring the fact that I'm as naked as the day I was born, I walked over to my table and pick up the Identity Card.

Seeing her beautiful face made me recall back to our heated night together, also reminding me that we didn't use protection for any of the four rounds we had last night.

You belong to me now, my Ruby. Mine and only mine.
________________________

Chapter two.

Votes and comments motivates me to write!

FAN|VOTE|COMMENT|