Insecure

TWEEKS POV:
I never thought I was attractive. I know I'm not, but other people insist I am. I'm too skinny, my hair is a mess 24/7 I have freckles my teeth are stained yellow from meth and coffee, I'm shaking all the time, and my eyes are hooded. I hate the way I look. Why can't I just look like Craig? His hair is so soft and it's like a cloud when I run my hands through it, and his blue eyes are deep enough to get lost in, and his skin is perfect, and his face matches his muscular body.

The thought of being ugly just brought me to tears. I broke down sobbing. How could someone as handsome as Craig be with someone as ugly as me?! "Why am I so damn ugly?!" I yell at the top of my lungs. My parents aren't home so I can cry as loud as I want.

"Tweek?" I see Craig standing in the doorway of my bedroom. "Tweek, honey, what's wrong?" He asks concerned. "N-nothing" I saw trying not to cry more. "It dosent' t look like nothing" we walks over to me and sits next me me and gives me a big hug. He keeps hugging me until I calm down a tiny bit.

"Now, do you mind telling me what's wrong?" He holds my hand and rubs it with his thumb. "I-I guess I just f-feel ugly, and I-I hate being the ug-ugly one. And compared to y-you, i look like a rat." I let a few tears drop out of my eyes before looking up at Craig. (LEMME JIST SAY CRAIG WAS FLABBERGASTED 💀)

His mouth was wide open with shock. "Are you listening to yourself right now?" I give him a confused look. "Your not ugly at all. Your hair is so soft and it reminds me of A sunset, your freckles remind me of stars in the night sky, your body is gorgeous, your hips curve perfectly into your thighs, and I can't even get over how pretty your eyes are, they remind me of a forest in the spring. Your beautiful Tweek, don't ever forget that."

I smile with tears of happiness in my eyes. I'm so great full to have such a caring boyfriend. I gently place my lips against his for around 15 seconds. "Wanna take a nap?" I nod. We go into my bed and he cuddles me to sleep.

I got lazy towards the end 😻🤞
I hope you guys liked the story :) your beautiful just the way you are, no matter you side, skin color, hair, skin, ect <3