First kiss

HERE IS A LIL FLUFF BREAK BC OF THE SAD ONE 😭

CRAIGS POV:
All I think about his him. His perfect hair, his perfect body, and especially his perfect lips. I want to kiss him so bad, but I'm so scared. His lips just look so soft and plump. You know what? Fuck it, I'm gonna kiss him today.

I grab my shit and make my way over to the movies where we were going to see the new X-MEN movie. As I was walking I see Tweek walking into the movies before me. I start running until I get to the door. I take a deep breath and walk in to see him waiting for me.

When he sees me his eyes light up as he runs over and hugs me. "Hey honey" I say smiling. "Hi Craig" he says happily. We go buy our tickets and find our seats. The movie finally starts.

Half way into the movie, there was a gory part that Tweek didn't like so he grabbed onto me and hugged me tight. I took this as my opportunity. I lift his face up, take a deep breath, and press my lips against his.

I pull away after around 4 seconds. "I'm so sorry Tweek" I say running out of the movies. I leave the building and lean against the wall rethinking life (me to dude 😔) until I see Tweek walk out and walk over to me. "Tweek I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I should have asked and-" he cuts me off by smashing his lips against mine.

It was like a dream. His lips were so soft, he puts his hands around my neck to deepen the kiss making it 10x more enjoyable if that was even possible. We pull away and press our foreheads together and laugh until we were interrupted my a clapping sound. We turn our heads to see Buttsers clapping and jumping up and down with a smile on his face.

"Good for you two" Kyle speaks. "Thank you guys" we respond with a smile.

I got lazy towards the end (again) I hope y'all liked this chapter :)