Denial part two

CRAIG'S POV:

I walk in the bathroom and freeze in horror. I see Tweek sitting against the wall with blood all over the floor with cuts all over his skinny wrists and a knife in his hand. I Cover my mouth with my hands and feel the tears fill my eyes. "Tweek... why did you do this to yourself?" I ask letting the tears fall out of my green eyes. I can't believe it. The person I care about the most, the person I love just harmed himself over something that's probably not that big of a deal.

I close the door and walk over and sit down next to him. As soon as I sit down, He Starts to sob. A few seconds After he starts to speak. "I'm gay Craig. I'm Gay and i cant keep it a secret anymore. For the longest time I had and still have the biggest crush on you. Your the only person who's treated me like a person and not some monster. I'm so so sorry Craig. I'm so sorry."

He continues to son into his knees. "I'm so sor-" I cut him off by placing my lips on his. I need him to know how I feel as well. His lips are so soft, like the powder they put on that Hubba bubba roller gum (you know what I'm talking about right?)

I pull away and look at him in the eyes "Tweek Tweak, I love you so much. I have for the longest time. And I don't want you to think I'm just saying that because you like me, I'm saying it because I mean it. You are the kindest, cutest, most helpful person with the most amazing personality I've ever met in my entire life. I love you so much."

I can't help but kiss him again. But this time it was more passionate. I cup his face with my hands, making it easier for me to slip my tounge in his mouth. My tounge explorers every inch of his mouth and we start to Massage out tounges together until he pulls away and looks into my eye holes (I had to make his less cringey by saying "eye holes")

"Craig, would you like to be my boyfriend?" He asks "yes!" I yell.

I'm sooooo happy 😇