Pool

TWEEKS POV:

This is it. This is the day I die. So basically, there is gonna be a pool party at Tolkiens house for Clyde's birthday and I have to wear a swimsuit. I wish I could just wear a shirt over top but they would ask why and I dont feel like explaining it. And the worst part is, Craig, my boyfriend is going to be there. He's never seen me shirtless and im scared that he will make fun of me or think I'm ugly.

(Time skip to the party)

Should I just not go? No, that would be a dick move to miss my friends 18th birthday party. Im Just Not gonna Go in the pool so I can sit out and wear a shirt.

(At the party)

I go into the backyard to see a bunch of boys from our class and only a few girls we're actually friends with. I look around and see Craig, shirtless. I think my eyes have been blessed. His abs are so... toned and damn he's muscular.

I walk over to him and hug him from behind. "Hey honey" he smiles "why and how are you wearing a shirt? Its hot as balls out here" he's right its over 30 degrees out here (ik its always cold there but for the sake of the story, just leave me be) "I don't know, I don't find it that hot to be honest" he frowns "ok well I'm going to go in the pool, wanna come in with me?" He asks "maybe later, im gonna sit out for a bit" I say smiling "ok honey" he smiles, takes him hat off, and jumps in the pool.

I sigh and sit down. I look at everyone in the pool having fun. I can't help but feel sad. I know its my fault that im leaving my self out, but I just can't go in the pool.

I look again and see Craig walking towards me. "Hey babe, are you gonna come it the pool?" "No, I dont really want to" I say sadly. Craig sits on the end of my chair and puts his hand on my knee. "What's wrong Honey?" He asks worried "I-I dont want to take my shirt off" I say "but why?" He asks "because Im not like you guys" I say quietly "hey guys, what's going on?" Clyde, Tolkien, and Jimmy walk over. I guess they see the tears in my eyes, so they sit down on the lawn chairs beside me (exsept for Jimmy...💀) "what's wrong dude?" Tolkien asks "I-im not like you guys, ok? Im just not" they give each other confused looks "what ate you on about?" Clyde asks "my body.. it isnt like yours. I-it isnt muscular o-or... it just dosent loon as good as your guys" After I say that, I sob. "Dude, there is nothing wrong with your body. Your perfect just the way you are. Besides, nobody cares what you look like." Clyde states. "Oh honey" Craig hugs me tightly "your beautiful, so, so beautiful. Look over at Cartman, he's not wearing a shirt and he's not like the rest of us. Just because you dont have the same body, dosent change our opinion on you. We all love you. Especially me."

God I love him. "Ok. Fine I'll go in" I sigh and take my shirt off. Craig pecks my lips with his. "Awwwwwe" everyone at the pool says.

Typical. Every time we kiss everybody finds it adorable. I don't really understand why, but I think its because we're both boys. But we are a cute couple. As I was swimming, I notice Craig staring at me "what?" I ask "nothing its just, I don't get why tour insecure. Your so pretty" he smirks and dose the foxy jumpscare on me (im sorry 😭) and pushes me into the water. As we're underwater, he presses his lips against mine once again. Kissing him is a great feeling, its like being in clouds. (Idk how to explain it. Ive Never kissed anyone 💀 im a  teenage germophobe)

We eventually pull apart and go back up the surface and laugh. We look over to see Clyde recording us. "Why are you recording dude?" I yell "because you guys are adorable. Your gonna wanna see this video when your old and married! Now kiss for ze camera" he says in a cringy Italian accent. We laugh and kiss once again for the camera. "WOOOOO WHOOOOO" Clyde yells as he dose a cannonball into the pool, making a large splash.

Today was a good day :)

I GOT RLY LAZY DURING THE END. AGAIN
ANYWAYS. MORAL OF THE STORY, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE OR WHAT YOUR SIZE IS. YOU ARE WORTH IT. I LOVE YOU <3