Denial (part one)

TW: SELF HARM
(There is three parts to this story)

TWEEKS POV:
I've had a crush on Craig tucker for As Long as can Remember. I remember I always kissed a picture him goodnight, Held is Hand and pretended I was scared so he would let me, and so on.

(Their 18 btw)

I wish he was a girl. I wish I was normal. like Clyde or Tolkien. I wish I wasn't gay. But I can't help it, He's so hot. His toned abs to his Button Nose, his blue eyes, his soft hair, and especially, his lips. They Just Look so soft, like bubblegum clouds. Every time I see him I can't help but blush and look away.

I tried not to fall for him because he's my best friend, and I can't lose him. But that didn't work. When I see him I get this butterfly feeling in my stomach. As if my stomach is doing waves.

(Time skip to lunch at school)
"Hey Tweek" Craig says happily "hey dude" I say feeling my face heat up. "Dude are you ok?  Your Face is red as hell" he says worried. All Clyde, Tolkien, and Jimmy do is snicker as they know my dirty little secret. "Why are you guys laughing?! He could be sick!" He yells "duuuuude. Your so dumb!" Clyde yells "SHUT THE HELL UP CLYDE." I yell at him and Storm off into the bathroom.

I sit on the floor with my face burried in my knees and cry. Actually no, I didn't cry. I sobbed. I feel so dirty, so ashamed of who and what I am. I can't help it. I have to. I take the knife out of my pocket and bring it to my wrist, take a deep breath, and swipe it across. I watch the blood Deep out onto the floor and I do it again. "Three, Four, five si-" As I was about to do it again, Craig comes Barging through the door. Giving me no time to cover up what I have done.

He looks at me, horrified. "Tweek..." he Covers his mouth with his hands as tears prick his eyes. "Why? Why did you do this to yourself?" He asks as he closes the door and sits next to me. I can't hold it in anymore, I need to tell him. I Start to sob again as I attempted to speak "I'm gay Craig. I'm gay and I can't keep it a secret anymore. For the longest time I had and still have the biggest crush on you. Your the only person who's treated me like a person and not some monster. I'm so so sorry Craig. I'm so sorry" I continue to sob "I'm sor-" I was cut off my his soft lips Pressing against mine.

PART TWO SOON