Lying

Morro who had woken up from his slumber 3 hours ago, was busy sitting under a tree still trying to figure out what to do without mk nezha and red son around. was trying to draw a picture of a lotus, aka nezha's favorite flower. he was still pretty injured and looked like he hadn't slept for 20 years, he was also pretty damn dirty, and could need some cleaning.

                            Back with nezha:

If nezha was honest, he wished he could tell mk and mei the truth. but he knew it would just worry them, and make them focus about him. and make them waste their time on him a lot, even tho he wanted some company, he didn't want to make anything about him. Even tho he desperately needed it to be. His thought was rudely interrupted by mei and mk trying to see what's going on in nezhas mind.

Mei: hey nezha! Are you okay? Did the owner dude do anything to you?

Nezha: of course not! he didn't do anything! We just had a talk! That's all.

Mk: if you say so...

Mk could clearly tell what's wrong nezha. He was obviously upset. he could tell, somehow at least. Despite being a dumbass he can tell nezha needed someone to talk to.

Mk: hey.. can we talk?

Nezha: huh?- uh.. okay!..

Mk was walking down the hallway with nezha walking behind him, smiling, mk could tell he was faking it and after some time they went inside a room.

Mk: hey.... Nezha?

Nezha: yes?

Nezha smile gotten wider, creeping the living shit out of mk.

Mk: is there something wrong?

All the sudden nezha stopped smiling and looked very surprised, but he kept on smiling.

Nezha: of course not! There's nothing wrong!

Mk: are you sure?....

Nezha: yep! I'm positive nothings wrong!

Mk: if you say so....

Nezha kept on smiling and walked out of the room, leaving mk inside. Mk just thought maybe he was being paranoid and left alongside him. They both apparently decided to meet again in the same place, as mk went back to do chores while nezha decided to go hang around in the balcony for a while. When he finally got there, he could see everything, it was also pretty damn high (obviously) he really like the view. all the sudden he heard a loud sound coming from above, he immediately looked up to see colorful bright light he could only assume were fireworks. He was mesmerized by the shining lights.

                                With red son:

Red son was still at home literally making another goddamn helicopter when someone rudely interrupted.

???: Veliona, are you still working on that stupid helicopter of yours?

Red son: duh, what does it look like I'm doing?

???: eh- anyways...  do you remember your parents?

Red son: duh- of course I do

???: well... why do you love them so much if they never payed the slightest attention to you? Why do you never complain when your mother yells and hit you? Why do you never stood up for yourself when your father beat you half to death, and compares you to mere mortal and wishing they were his child instead of you?

Red son was stunned, he stood there for a moment but he kept on working on the helicopter not answering the question.