Jason?

When red son ignored ??? he just stood there and continued to build his helicopter, ??? decided to just ignore him feeling a bit guilty for asking it.

                              Back with nezha:

Even tho nezha didn't know what to do, he knew one person that could possibly help him, it was Jason. As he walked out of the village in the night, and once he was far enough from the village he teleported to a house literally in America (if ur wondering how he teleported to another country even tho that's prob like 7237292 kilometers away just don't ask girly pop anyways)  he immediately knocked on the door gently at first no one came, then he banged on the door which caused someone to start yelling.

???: alright alright you bitch stop it!

There was a loud footstep coming from inside the house. then the door opened revealing a little boy about 3'2 with bright green hair circular glasses blue shirt and a short pair of jeans, holding a notepad and a pencil.

Nezha: hey uhh Jason! Long time no see...

Nezha kinda stood there waiting for a response. but the boy was just staring at him in confusion, and gave him a strange look then he just let him in.

Nezha: ehehehe.... Thanks I guess...

As he entered the house, the little boy locked up the door and went up the stairs and signals him to follow. he did as told and immediately went up the stairs following the little boy. After walking up the stairs he stopped and looked both directions and went to the left hallway. As the little boy walked down the hallway he finally stopped when he reached a door he opened it and let nezha inside the closed and locked the door afterwards and went to a nearby bed and sat on it.

Nezha: so- uhh Jason... how's lily?

Jason: uhh she's fine she's having sleepover at her "friends" or should I say "future girlfriend".

Nezha just giggled and Jason had a smirk on his face.

Jason: anyways, why are you here?

Nezha: oh- uhhh I just-

A Loud bang interrupted nezha. as nezha turned around he saw something that seems human. but it had a large crack on its face it looked at nezha and waved while it's smile.

Nezha: what- what the actual fu-

Jason: bro shut up-

Jason immediately leaped out the bed and kicked nezha on the legs. as nezha squealed in pain, Jason just looked at nezha and then back at the thing and went over to it and helped it up.

Nezha: so- wanna explain what the fuck that thing is?!

Jason: it's just a figurine chill-

Nezha: wait- hold on- that thing is a fucking figurine?-

Jason: yep, pretty much-

Nezha: where did you find it?

Jason: oh- I found it in an abandoned alleyway and thought it needed a home. but after an hour it started to grow and I didn't know what to do. but it stop when it grew at least- 4'8 and I just let it stay inside the closet.

Nezha: ohhh oh- damn... so how it's doing?

Jason: eh, pretty good actually.

Nezha: okay anyways- back to the main topic.

Jason: oh yea- anyways, why are you here?

Nezha: well... uhm- I got possessed by some stupid bitch ass lady and now I possessed a puppet that I used 399 thousand years ago- and also I need some help.

Jason: well goddamn- how the fuck did you get possessed?! your immune to possession!

Nezha: well... let's just a certain someone weakened my immune system.

Jason: well that sounds a you problem.

Nezha: to be honest it actually does, but seriously I need your help.

Jason: okay- so your telling me you want me help you?

Nezha: pretty much yea.

Jason: well I am building something.

Nezha: really! What is it?

Jason: it's a secret, it'll be done in a few days, and when it's done ill just teleport it to you.

Nezha: thanks your a lifesaver!

As nezha left the room and went downstairs, he looked back at Jason and waved goodbye and left the house and chanted a spell teleporting himself back to china.