Another self

As nezha teleported back to megapolis he wondered what to do next but then he heard a familiar voice behind him. He turned back startled but saw no one behind him. He was getting kind freaked out and heard another voice he turned back again and yet again so no one. He decided to just teleport to a different place and no he was back in the park. Yet he still heard that very same voice giggling and laughing. He was getting very nervous when all the sudden something pushed him onto the ground and laughed him, he opened his eyes and looked back up to see nobody, he getting scared and wanted to leave and got back to his feet only to be pushed back down to the ground he tried checking his surroundings but still no one was there. At that point he knew it was really time to panic, he immediately got up and this time he didn't get pushed back down and he started running from the area immediately knowing he won't be able to fight off whatever pushed him off since he ain't the ghostbusters, after an hour or so he heard laughing and giggling again. Which made him run even faster, when he checked behind him nothing was there, but something was glowing brightly pink behind him. So he turned back to see himself but very bright pink. He was pretty shocked and tried running in the opposite direction but it was no use as the pink version of himself teleported in front of him again. At that point he was desperate for it to stop teleporting, so he tried throwing a fireball at it but it proved to be useless as it grabbed the ball of fire and threw it back at him. Nezha immediately dodged the fire ball also avoiding a lovely barbecued face. Nezha immediately started running away again but it immediately started to catch up and eventually blocked nezhas path again, nezha was getting desperate and decided to try teleporting away but it knew what he was doing and quickly copied him and they both ended up teleporting to the noodle shop, nezha was getting even more desperate then ever so he just decided to teleported to different places instead but wherever he teleported it teleported with him. at that point he was getting exhausted finally he collapsed onto the ground gasping for air the pink version of himself laughed at him watching how he on the ground barely moving, it eventually walked towards him and laughed even more eventually deciding it should leave him alone but before it left it took one last glance at nezha and teleported away leaving nezha stunned and paralyzed onto the ground. After a minute of processing with his Braincells and regaining his breath he just slowly got up and walked away from the area since he doesn't really have that much energy to teleport away.

                                  With red son:

??? Was watching red son who was still trying to build his helicopter in peace while trying to to find a way to talk to red son but not managing to make him say one word but after an hour or so red son was finally finished with his helicopter ??? Was impressed just a teensy bit since he saw better things.