Purity

In a castle far away the village, pink elf was relaxing on his bed, still thinking about how to get nezha's body, he still couldn't really figure it out but he isn't gonna give up trying, after all he has shit tons of time to figure it out. But sometimes he wasted them on having fun and doing stuff to keep himself occupied so he doesn't get bored. But then he decided to just go sleep and close his eyes, but as he closes his eye an annoying sound came from above, he opened his eyes to reveal an arrow flying across his room, he wasn't surprised and got up from his bed and went to check the balcony. As he looked outside another arrow came flying at him, which he immediately caught (the pointy spiky ass part) with his bare fingers. He sighed and then summoned a weapon and jumped off the balcony without hesitation.

                                  Flash back:

Little nezha (he is 4 years old btw this is during his fourth birthday) was playing but then he heard a scream from afar, he immediately rushed to where ever the scream came from and saw a few celestial warriors injured onto the ground, he immediately rushed and proceeded to heal them using healing magic. once he was done they simply thanked him and flew back into heaven. Nezha smiled, and immediately went back into the forest he was in and started playing in a field full of flower. As he was enjoying his time, he heard a rustling sounds from a bush and turned around, after a few seconds a boy with round glasses came out and ran forward past nezha, surprised he fell onto the flowers squishing it to its death. He immediately got up and revived it, he looked back at the kid to see he was exhausted but when the kid took one look at nezha the kid ran away fast. Nezha was a little confused but ignored it and continued to play around with the flowers. But then he heard a voice calling him a voice he couldn't recognize, an old man with a fine (don't ask girly pop) ran towards with while several other people behind him followed. the old man immediately grabbed Nezha's hand and started running away with him. Several hours of running later he was in his room while the villagers and the old man looked at him in confusion and concerns while some other disgust and for some reason anger and some other negative feelings, they talked about it and then all for some reason nodded in approval. They immediately chanted some sort of spell and there he was trapped in some circular see though  prison ball. He was upset to see his own people trap him inside some prison for now reason.

Nezha: wait! Why are you doing this...

The villagers and the old man simply looked at him in anger

Old man: why? Why?! You... you are just a useless pathetic dumb child!... you don't deserve to be a god. Just look at you!... you pathetic cursed elf! Your just some pathetic demon child that was reborn into a god. Your just pathetic and useless I can't even!... ugh... you know if you were grown... beautiful diligent and intelligent god. We'll gladly accept you... but no.. no.... Your just a pathetic little hideous dumb elf... look at those ears and those freckles and the hideous eyes the small sharp claws and the hair they don't match with your attire and what you wear everyday '*sigh* let's go I can't even look at this weak pathetic hideous elf you can't even heal...

They -Nezha all nodded in agreement and left him to stay inside the small jail with books around him, he looked down at the floor tears running down his face. He couldn't believe it. His own beloved people, the people he cared for since his birth the people he couldn't protect yet still tried to protect. All leaving him inside some cell. all because he is a child. Along with other stuff he can't add. During his own fourth birthday. He did all those stuff and this is the gift he gets. He was upset, now he finally realized one thing in life. Never care protect and love for a single mortal ever again, Never.