final battle of bones and death

As Moro was busy making a campfire, he felt a sudden urge to fight and kill. he couldn't shake the urge off as it keeps getting stronger, and stronger. finally he felt anger and got up and ran to the villages direction filled with rage and anger.

With mayor:

Mayor was finally done with building their mechs as it shined brightly against the sunset. he was proud of his creation, very very proud.

???: I see your done with your creation!

Mayor suddenly turned around but no one was there. Absolutely nobody, not a single soul. At that point he was scared shitless then he immediately realized, That was lady bone demon.

With morro:

As morro ran across the forest, he finally made it to the village, and was also fucking exhausted. he clouding believe he actually ran for- like 20 hours he immediately went inside and saw to the kyogoku house, but then for some reason. He felt angrier, just fucking anger. But then all of it quickly went away went he realized a few people walking by were staring at him, and also giving him looks. He immediately walked away embarrassed and also not wanting any attention.

                                   With Nezha:

Nezha who was still inside the puppet, and also pretty much have nothing to do as he sat down under the same tree. He wanted his body back, he couldn't stand being inside a puppet anymore. Just then he decided to just go back and maybe at least try to. Then it finally clicked him. It was so obvious, why didn't he think of it before. He immediately went to the same place where he find the puppet removed his soul out of it, and flew away. As he flew inside the kyogoku house, he saw lady bone by the windows watching people walk around. He immediately flew after her, and also without her noticing. He had to admit he was proud of himself (about time gurly pop😒) after flying through her head, she felt strange and weird she immediately got up and went for a walk. But then all the sudden 2 familiar voices was heard behind her, she turned around and saw mei and mk in battle Stances ready to attack at any moment. She laughed hysterically and pulled out a spear (Nezhas spear to be exact) and charged at them both. She was about to slice mk in half until mei blocked with her sword, which proved to be no match for the spear as they were both suddenly blasted through the wall behind them, luckily they survived landing on dirt and immediately got and got back into battle stances. But just then morro came flying in the battlefield (not literally) but he looked entirely different. He had crystal wings shaped like a dragons wing, And a helmet also shaped like a dragons head, along with a tail and razor sharp claws. He immediately ran towards, lbd immediately summoned a bunch of dragons which where headed towards morro. Which he dodged to easily and quickly and went up to lbd demon and quickly stabbed her with a scythe, she gasped and immediately tried retaliate but she quickly stopped when mayor was flying behind morro, he immediately grabbed morro by the stomach with a ribbon and pulled him away and summoned a giant sword grabbed it and stabbed lbd causing her to screamed in pain, to makes thing better lbd was suddenly kicked out of the body she was in and was thrown onto the ground, she got up immediately and tried using he powers to hit mayor but then. She stopped cause wukong and macaque flew by and punch lbd. Directly into the stomach and send her flying into a building. Just then she felt true fear for the first time cuz nezha was standing next to her, he immediately summoned a spear and stabbed her causing her to let out a blood curling scream and suddenly fading away and die once and for all. ( guess they didn't need the mech after all)

                            Many hours later:

As the group were walking back into mei's house, they all were talking peacefully until they all finally reached the house. They all entered relieved to finally see modern technologies instead of shitty old crappy stuff. They all decided to sit on the couch and talk about stuff while Nezha just stays out of the conversation, mayor sat down next to him while morro was holding mei's stuff dragon, Playing with it and looking at the others before quickly going to Nezha and mayor, sitting next to them.