Pinking self

Heya sorry for lack of post i decided to put a schedule I'll post everyday every month after I reach the final chapter I take a break and then I'll decide if I want to post another season or not and I'll also try to choose the main villains in each season (oc's will be added every season) and this chapter I'll focus on the other nezha for a teensy bit also quick note the chapters in this season will be short but idk if the last chapter is gonna be long but I'm sure it's Long or sum shit and I promise that mayor and morro will get more focus time along with red son in future seasons (possibly)

Also quick question since uh whenever a new season pops out should I focus on that or should I not bc well at this point I think I'm focusing on the season more then my actual au- anyways back to the chapter

The other nezha, also known as pink elf was watching many people on the streets walking as they mind their business doing their think. but he didn't know exactly what to do since he usually plans his day. He didn't know what to do, but he wanted to do something exciting, intriguing, fun, and better, lovely, he alway craved doing something lovely, just anything lovely, he always hated boring things, and always had a thing for entertaining things, (if y'all bitches are dirty minded mf- pink elf/other nezha is literally the same age as nezha y'all better not) after all he is basically nezha's embodiment of love, also that one thing nezha lost many thousands of years ago, he didn't know why he was abandoned by him. why doesn't he feel anything else but happiness, he decided to try finding nezha later because he has business to attend to at the moment. Which is basically just trying to find out how to gain nezha's body.

As nezha (the real one) was strolling down the streets of megalopolis, he couldn't help but wonder. Why didn't his powers work when he needed it? and also why didn't his immune system kicked in when he was being possessed (yes he's immune to possession). But then it finally hit him. His powers and immune system were weaken a lot due to the fact that his health was dropping at a concerning rate. Nezha was actually starting to regret not taking care of himself in the past because now he is actually pretty weak and vulnerable. Now he felt stupid because he isn't prepared to face lady bone demon and have a higher chance of losing his body. He knew there wasn't much of a point, unless he try take out the earrings that kept many of his hidden powers which can also kinda hurt his head if he so much as use 1% of it considering the fact it's actually pretty useful in a situation like this. He sighed to himself and sat under a nearby tree and gazed at the sky
Remembering his friend ao Bing and his family and old teacher. Ever since the day he went on a journey he never saw him again he missed him, he wanted to visit him one last time, he wished he could've gone with him. Yet he knew that he has to serve the jade emperor and please his parents with how perfect he is, he also wanted to show his brothers how much he changed, he wanted to show taiyi how much he improved with his demon powers, tho he didn't improve much he still can control some of his demon powers, but then he thought if he can't defeat the lady bone demon then that might just prove that he's weak, he got a little frustrated and started worrying about how he is gonna defeat the lady bone demon since the samadhi fire mei has is now useless since lady bone demon has his body. But then it hit him why didn't he think of it before?