10

In the days that followed, Yeji and Ryujin found themselves drawn to each other's presence, spending more time together and cherishing the moments they shared. Sometimes they would stay over at each other's places, enjoying the warmth and comfort of their budding connection. Chaeryeong and Yuna often joined them, their own friendship evolving alongside Yeji and Ryujin's relationship. The four of them grew closer as a group, sharing laughter, stories, and creating cherished memories together.

One sunny afternoon, Yeji, Chaeryeong, and Yuna gathered at Yeji's place for a cozy hangout. As they chatted and laughed, a knowing look passed between Chaeryeong and Yuna, prompting them to share an important announcement with Yeji. With excited smiles, they revealed that they had recently started dating. Yeji's eyes widened with delight as she congratulated them, curious to hear the story behind their blossoming romance.

Chaeryeong blushed, her cheeks tinged with a rosy hue, as she mustered the courage to speak. She recounted how, during a casual outing, Yuna had confessed her feelings in the most heartfelt and sincere manner. The memory of that moment filled the room with warmth and sweetness, inspiring Yeji with a newfound hope.

Encouraged by her friends' love story, Yeji couldn't help but open up about her own feelings for Ryujin. With a tinge of sadness in her voice, she shared her doubts, explaining how she believed Ryujin was still healing from the loss she had experienced. However, Yuna, ever the wise and supportive friend, stepped forward and reassured Yeji that it was alright to have hope. She reminded Yeji that healing took time, and that one day, the doors of opportunity might open for her as well.

Grateful for Yuna's understanding and encouragement, Yeji thanked her, silently vowing to gather her courage and share her feelings with Ryujin soon. She hoped that their friendship would endure, no matter the outcome, and that the bond they had forged would remain unbreakable.

As the conversation carried on, the hours seemed to drift by like a gentle breeze. When it was time for Chaeryeong and Yuna to leave, Yeji bid them farewell, their hearts filled with joy and a sense of camaraderie. Left to her thoughts, Yeji reached for her phone and typed a message to Ryujin, her fingers dancing across the screen. She asked Ryujin what she was doing at that moment, eager to connect and share her longing for their next meeting. Almost instantly, a reply came, confirming that Ryujin was simply lying in her room, perhaps thinking of Yeji too.

Their conversation continued, filled with longing and affectionate words. They expressed how much they missed each other and how they hoped to see one another soon. In a moment of spontaneity, Ryujin invited Yeji to come over the next day, extending an invitation that filled Yeji's heart with a mixture of excitement and nervousness. With renewed determination, Yeji agreed, a flicker of hope igniting within her.

As they continued to talk, Yeji found herself lost in her thoughts. She silently resolved that maybe, just maybe, tomorrow would be the day she would gather her courage and confess her feelings to Ryujin. With her heart aflutter and her mind filled with possibilities, she kept hoping things would go well.