lifes hard

yukas pov

I felt someone shaking my leg. I sat up and saw Keka with tears in her eyes. yes keka whats up? I was confused seeing there was an hour before sun down still and we should all be asleep.

I... I heard multiple people down the mountain. I think there's multiple hashira and high ranked slayers. I'm scared sissy. She said crying more. I picked her up and put her in my lap. There's nothing to be scared of. I'll go check when the suns down. Do you want me to bring you back a snack? i asked turning her so she was facing me.

yes please she said wiping her tears away i smiled and tucked her into my bed i sung her to sleep and waited till the sun was down.

author's pov

heckarotaga (old old water hashira) nalana (old old love hashira) rickica (old old flame hashira ) and a muzinoto all stood at the foot of a mountain they all got put on a mission together since two upper moons and multiple other demons have been spotted over the years.

the demon slayers who come here say that there's always one girl upper moon zero who comes down the mountain sometimes with a younger demon and asks them to leave because they have a peaceful life and would life to keep it that way they said if they refuse to leave they faint and are in a wisteria house unharmed when they wake up rickica said smiling.

there was a mizunoto that got up the mountain well their friend descracted the demons the mizunoto said they saw four other demons one was upper moon seven there were two child looking demons who were crying in a demons arms they said the demons called her mother and they seemed like a family so i think if three of us sneaks up the mountain while the other fights the demon that comes down we can wipe out the others sound like a plan? nalana said smiling at the other demon slayers

They nodded and agreed that the mizunoto would stay down here and the others would go up the mountain. the three hashrias waited till dark and began to run up the mountain when they got their there were four demons sitting outside one was lying down they looked like they were sleeping there were two little demon looked to be 11 years old and five years older sitting in the older demons arm they all sat and listened to what they were saying.

momma i'm scared yuka will get hurt and die when shes getting the demon slayers away it's not our fault that lots of other demons eat humans she said pouting the elder demon smiled and laughed a little, don't worry dear yuka is very strong she isn't upper moon zero for nothing right? well i guess but the only reason she is so young and is an upper moon's because muzan thinks of her as a daughter she said smiling.

the hashiras eyes widened at this but they continued to listen

brother why are you upper moon seven no offense but you're not much stronger than me? He said and rubbed his eyes well, keka . It's because I killed the snow hashira, the animal hashira and the sun hashira. He said looking at her, the hashiras wanted to kill them because something was telling them to stay back. but heroto i thought we weren't supposed to kill humans i mean we were once human too right? yes keka we were i only killed them because they were gonna kill our family i almost died but i would die a thousand times if it meant you guys were safe but keko dont worry ill get stronger so i can help yuka the girl nodded and smiled

heroto and yala both saw three figures in the tree they didn't see them till now though. come out please we don't like people spying on us yala said looking at them before they could say anything else the fell to the ground but they soon realized their heads had been cut off. KEKO KEKA RUN DON'T LOOK BACK they both screamed as the hashiras walked in front of them and saw they had tears in their eyes.

of course they were sad they were going to die but at least their last moments were relatively peaceful.

The hashiras looked up and saw the two little demon girls running away but Giyu easily caught them and brought them in front of his blade. All saw they had been crying the love hashira felt pity for the small demons. -

p please don't kill us i'm not ready to die we've never eaten a human i swear please they cried out trying to get away they cut their heads off in one swift motion and dropped the bodys . They began to run down the hill to the others not noticing kekos and kekas kimonos had fallen on the ground along with their hair pin and bracelet.

The hashiras walked back down and saw the mizunoto was knocked out on the ground sleeping peacefully. They had no scratches on them. The hashiras assumed the other two demons managed to escape little did they know they were just arriving at their house.

yukas pov

I knocked out the demon slayer and began to head up the mountain i wondered why keka said she sensed hashiras when there was only a mizunoto maybe she was just scared i thought when i saw the little pathway to our house i began to run when i heard no heartbeat or talking I got their and saw mother heroto keka and caicos clothes on the ground i sensed death i dropped to my knees and cried, after i cried i realized it was pointless it wasn't going to bring them back i felt cold and emotionless i went into the house and grabbed a bag to carry my stuff i packed two of my kimono my hair pins some family photos that the girls maid and then i went outside i grabbed herotos mothers keka and kekos clothes and put them in my bag i saw moms necklace herotos anklet and kekos hair pin and kekas bracelet i put them on decided to walk down the mountain.