new begining

four years later

whoo hoooo everyo cheered as tangioro kissed kanou at the alter they were now husband and wife everyon celabrated the newly wed cuple like normal yuka took lots of photos she even got one of kanou kissing tangiro it was a huge party and in the end everyon was a little drunk.

hey nezu ko w will you marr y me someday? and drunk zentsu asked a also drunk nezuko. of course i will zenu she said falling into his arms yuka couldent get drunk so she just laughed at them and took a video tangiro and kanou were already gone on their honey moon .

macy and lila ran around after eating way to much junk food yuka laughed and picked them up they both frowned wanting to run around more yuka laughed and told them it was bed time they sadly agreed to go home yuka told them she would be back and they better be asleep.

she walked outside and saw the sun coming up she smiled feeling the warmth on her skin yuka used her blood art to make pictures of all the lost hashiras and demon slayers she sighed knowing they were so young yet they sacraficed themselves for the better of the world she thought of how she would live over a hundread years from now but her loved ones didint and wont she desided to make photo books from each year. she was about to go back inside but everyon drunkely came outside and smiled watching the sun go high in the sky she smiled and took a photo she knew she was taking alot of photos but she was gonna miss everyon when they are gone. everyon went back inside and partyed they danced till they passed out yuka sighed again and picked up two people and brought them to a room she did that tell everyon was in a bed sleeping she then started to clean up the mess.  

                                                    years later 

yuka heard people talking outside so she decided to go eas drop as she was very bored now.

did you hear about thouse three babys whos parents abandond becuse they looked odd? 

yes i did i would never adopt them and i pity the couple who do 

after hearing this yuka walked up to the two strangers. hello i was walking and heard you talking about three odd oprhand babies could i adopt them? the two strangers eyes went wide but they nodded nontheless they walked inside and walked out with three babys with shredded blankets one  boy had a red eye and a blue eye and white hair like yuka the other boy had green hair and blue eyes and the last one a girl had pink hair with blue ends and bright yellow eyes. yuka smiled and took he three in her arms she gave 30$ to the two and walked away she went inside her house and grabbed three old blankets she rapped the babies and got three bottles with milk in them macy and lila who had woken up stared fasinated at the babies they helped yuka feed them and watched as the babies fell asleep in their arms laughing they gave the babys to their mom.

can we go play mama? seven year old lila asked holding seven year old macys hand yuka smilled and told them to not go to far the tow girls smiled and said they will be playing with shinbo mitsira geni rengo gyoi obi muro mekika mekika senmi giya and uzu

 tangiro and kanoes kids- shinbo boy  7 yrs named after shinobu mitsura girl 6yrs named after mitsuri and geni  boy 7yrs named after genya.

nezuko and zenetsus kid-  rengo boy 7yrs named after rengoku 

inoskie and his imagenri wife leahs kids- gyoi boy 7yrs named after gyomei obi boy 7yrs named after obanie  muro 7yrs named after muichiro mekika girl 6yrs named after kika mekeko girl 6yrs named after keko

yukas children- macy girl 10yrs lila girl 10yrs uzu boy 7yrs named after uzui senmi boy 7yrs named after senimi giya girl 7yrs named after giyu

all the children know who there named after and what heppend befor they were born exept macy and lila they were alive all the kids wanted to learn swordsman ship so all the parents taught the kids their breathing tangiro taught yukas kids his sun and water breathing since shes a demon and she cant learn swordsmanship she often wonders how she will ever survive when her family and kids are gone but she knows once they are gone they will look over her for however long her jurnie is.