friends

a week later 

i woke up to hearing crying outside i used blood art like usal to protect myself from the sun. i walked outside to wear the crying  was coming from i saw a crying tangiro nezuko zenetsue and inoskie i ran to them tangiro zenetsi inoskie nezuko! i smilled they were the only people i felt emotions aroun they turned and smilled we hugged and i asked why they had been crying they all started crying again and said rengoku had died against upper moon three i said next time i see akaza id kill him zenetsu saw my eye and asked what had happend i told him id killed upper moon 2 but muzan found out i was on their side so now i was no longer a twelve kizuki.

they said they were sorry i told them it wasent their fault the boys had to go train but nezuko and i could hand out i smilled and asked if she wanted to go to the forest she mumbled and nodded her head i put her in her box and brought her to a place wear there were tuns of flowers she ran and picked a bunch we got the idea to put them in our hair she did mine and i did hers

nezukos^

yukas^

we both bonded and at one point she took of her muzzle i think of you as a big sister she said hugging me i hugged her back and told her i think of her as a little sister can i ask you a question?  she said looking at me i nodded. how do you not eat humans they smell sooo good but its bad to harm them i smiled at this. well they do smell good and i do want to eat them one time i was forced to eat one and it maid me sick i deside to sleep instead i sometimes have to leave and go away from humans so i dont eat them they smell good but tast yucky she nodded i have a spair muzzle do you want it we could be twins! i smiled sure she went into her box and cam out with a red and white one i thanked her and put it on she put hers on and we both smiled  we decided to make a mumbling languig and we both learnd it very quick and then i was dark we deside tangiro would be worried about her so we started to head back we heard them yelling our names the boys all turned red when they saw this so i turned to nezuko mhm nhh hmn skm mnhdm? (should i read their minds?) she then mumbled back mhm mhnmh mn mnhmny (ya it would be so funny) i nodded and looked at them and started reading their minds i could tell my eyes were glowing purple this is what i heard in tangiros mind (they look so pretty and they both are matching yukas so pretty and kind too ahh tangiro what are you thinking shes older than you!?) i then read zenetsus mind (omg their so pretty i wanna marry them both maybe i should ask them to both marry me we could have such a nice family) i stopped reading when he started thinking gross thoughts i read inoskies next (their so pretty i should get yuka to be my wife just think the goddess of mountains! ill make her mine) i stopped and turned to nezuko i mumbled what i heard and handed her a roll of newspapers and i took another one we both started to wack them on the heads i took my muzzle off to yell at them. you guys are gross i just read your minds yuck i said and then put my muzzle back on and continued to hit them me and nezuko stopped when we were tired we walked into the butterfly manison and she took me to her room i maid a bed with spider webs and hoped on i found a random chekerd hiori and used it as a blanket nezuko fell asleep and i soon followed after.

                                     tangiros pov

i couldent find my horari so i went to nezukos room to look for it i smiled when i saw yuka using it as a blanket they looked so cute sleeping i closed the door and went to the infermary to sleep. i woke up at five in the morning so i went to see if nezuko or yuka had woken up yet i saw they didint i had brought my old hiroi so i quickely swaped the one yuka had and gave her my old one it was in perfect condishion i just grew to much i went to training and three hours later  yuka and nezuko walked in yuka had the old haioro on her i walked up and told her she could keep it she smiled thanked me and put it on as expected it was way to big for her but she looked cute it had red ends and was white at the top her and nezuko both put on their muzzls and began mumbling almost like they were talking i smiled and continued training.

after a bit i leaned on my sword and stared at the girl i hadent realized id been staring till and angry aoi came and yelled at me to stop staring i apalagised and continued training i could hear the girls gigiling. 

aoi told me to grab nezuko and inoski to grab yuka and to do pushups with them on our backs nezuko was fairly light so it was easy aoi told us to switch and yuka was waightless i wonderd how she didint florar away i fell asleep as soon as i got to my room