a day in the kokorogia household

kids wake up youle be late for school! yuka yelled from the kitchen of their house, coming mom were almost ready one kid said running down the stairs it as always was lila soon macy came down then the triplits

so uzu senmi and giya this is your first year of middle school macy and lila will help you figure out how to get around becuse the high school and middle school are merged together. if anywon makes fun of you what do you say to them? yuka said looking at the triplits. if they make fun of our looks we say your just jelious if they make fun of us we stay silent becuse that will anoyy them if they hurt us we have the right to hurt them back, they all said proudley yuka smiled. remmeber though no starting fights or bullying okay?

 we will never start a fight or bully somewon thats just rude. oh ya in elementary you could tell everyon your moms a demon they would think im mean or you just have a big imagenashon but in middle school dont even hint im a demon okay there are still swordsmen out there who would try to harm me. and if you need me yell for me okay? everyon nodded at this yuka handed then their lunches gave them a warm motherly hug and a kiss on the forhead they all said their goodbyes and they were off to school.

 yuka ran upstairs to get ready to work their werent many jobs that yuka could do being a demon and a girl in the tisho era but she got a job at a reserant and the old man who ownes the shop is very nice. she walked along the busy streets of the intertanment distric many people dont know this but this is were tangrio inoskie zenetsu  uzui and nezuko foght the upper moon sixs. she smiled when she saw her work place she walked inside and to the back were she began to preper everything for the day she started humming a song yala used to sing to her.

                                                    third person pov with the kids at the school three weeks later

okay class we have some scary news the te\cher said walking back in the classroom after leaving in third block and it was now sixth block. so we dont know whats going on but apperently their is some type of beast in the school it keeps yelling upper moon zero. at this uzu giya and senmis eyes widend there mother was the ex upper moon zero. the teacher was about to talk again but the beast ran in the room and looked around. the beasts saw uzu geya an senmi and used its arms to grab them and bring them to it everyon was screaming but the kids were calm. well i see its her children did she kidnap you? she adopted us they said plainley the classroom had queted down hoping the kids wouldent be harmed. hmm you guys are mariachi i havent had that for years your mother wouldent mind if i ate you would she? the kids eyes went wide when its neck opend to revial rows of sharp teeth it started to bring the kids to his mouth MOM! they screamed with tears in their eyes their was a gush of wind the demons head was gone and the kids were in their moms armes and on her back. no one hurts my kids got it? she said kicking the demons head. dame you upper moon! ill get you just come over hear! the demon disinargrated so yuka put down her children are you guys okay did it hurt you? no we just didint bring our swords today becuse we thought wed be safe in the school they said crying a little. yukas eyes shot open when she smelled blood she looked over at giya who was going in and out of coseness yuka looked down and saw a thorn in her tummy she grabbed the girl and ues her spider webs to sew her back up the girl looked at her mother feeling sorry she somehow hadnet notist her wound. its okay hunny sometimes when we get adreanalin rushes we dont feel the pain of a wound till weve lost alot of blood im gonna take you home okay? the small girl nodded and snuggled into her mother. everyon staired in shock im a swordsman i used to kill thouse demons before we defeted the demon god now there arent to many demons but there are some. 

yuka laid giya down and gave her a juice box giya asked her mother to sing for her yuka nodded and started to sing their special song.

were the willow tree sits

and the mockingjay sing sits a forest full of green

jump in the trees sing on the grass mother is waiting

do be fast 

she stopped singing when she saw giya had fallen asleep she tucked her in and she stood up  and took a picture giya looked so cute sleeping how could she not she walked out of the room and sat on her couch she felt tired and remmebered she hasent goten the amount of sleep she needslately she needs 16 hours a day shes been getting 9 hours a day she fell alsep on the couch. mom? wake up giya said scared it was dark and non of her siblings were home yet. hmm yes giya? yuka asked sleepily. its 8pm and no one else has come home yet giya said to her mother. yukas eyes widend she grabbed the girl in her arms and went out the door she checked the school and no one was their she checked nezuko and zenetsues house no one home she checked inosikits and leahs house no one home she went to tangiro and kenoes home and sighed in relife when veron was their. you guys had us worried macy lila uzu senmi why didint you guys come home? well uncle tangiro and auntie kenou said they stopped bye and both you guys were sleeping he said you need lots of sleep so he took us here. i nodded thanks tangi kanou they smiled an went back to playing with their kids.

i smiled knowing i was happy again